Fife Football Forum

Glenrothes

18 hours ago, COYG said:

never claimed to have the answers , just an outsider 

16 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Can ask whatever the feck he wants, won’t be getting any answers from me now. Pretty obvious he’s one of 2 people but been found out and now trying claim he’s not on committee to cover his ar$e

Randy Anderson? or Johnny Cade?

On 5/20/2019 at 1:06 PM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

If there’s any truth in what I was told yesterday from a reliable source I met at the under 19s Fife cup final, don’t be surprised if they’re playing in maroon next season under the name Glenrothes Hearts. 

Looks as though you’re spot on again mate. Hearing tonight Kelty Hearts are entering a reserve team in the EoS under the disguise of Glenrothes. 

Fuxsake, is that it? The big statement? The future plans modest committee been working hard to rebuild? :lol::lol:

Basically so desperate that they’ve sacrificed over 50 years of history to become a plaything for the new Gretna owners. No wonder COYG wasn’t bragging about it. 

11 hours ago, Oak Lee said:

Looks as though you’re spot on again mate. Hearing tonight Kelty Hearts are entering a reserve team in the EoS under the disguise of Glenrothes. 

Got wind of it a while back auld yin when they announced they were leaving the juniors but only found out on Sunday the names of those that are coming on board. Unlike some, I learn from my mistakes, so having previously jumped in too quick to reveal details of Callum Kinnes being held to ransom, kept quiet. Plus the fact I’m  too modest and don’t like to brag about what’s happening.

11 hours ago, Hawhaw said:

Fuxsake, is that it? The big statement? The future plans modest committee been working hard to rebuild? :lol::lol:

Basically so desperate that they’ve sacrificed over 50 years of history to become a plaything for the new Gretna owners. No wonder COYG wasn’t bragging about it. 

Only the tip of the iceberg mate. If you think them selling their soul is bad, wait until you hear the rest of the big plan. Will be interesting to hear how it’s dressed up. 

44 minutes ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Only the tip of the iceberg mate. If you think them selling their soul is bad, wait until you hear the rest of the big plan. Will be interesting to hear how it’s dressed up. 

There’s a Kelty fan on P&B describing it as “a partner club for loans”. He’s no quite as big an asshole as gobshite but surely he’s not daft enough to believe they’ll be taking players from the Greasers on loan. 

15 minutes ago, Oak Lee said:

surely he’s not daft enough to believe they’ll be taking players from the Greasers on loan. 

I think you’re forgetting who their manager is. With the amount of players Ferguson ships in and out of a team during the course of a season even the lesser players like  Chitemere, Martin and Pearson could be called upon by Christmas. Especially if they’re sitting top of the table.

6 hours ago, Oak Lee said:

I suspect Fash Austin the  $6M signing will be the best man. 

6 hours ago, Vegas said:

Geen awaw  by her illustrious faither

It’s the pageboys I feel sorry for in this marriage of convenience. They’re the victims in this sham marriage, being manipulated for both clubs purposes.