Fife Football Forum

League

wardy83

3 hours ago, ceejay said:

The Fixtures should have been out by now,the season starts a week on satarday,think you will be struggling to get them a month in advance, if the leagues are playing midweeks for a fortnight the fixtures are easy cast for that period.

To be honest i like a few others thought we would have got the 1st 2 weeks fixtures at the league meeting on Monday night

2 hours ago, leven8 said:

9 days till league starts n we still don't know who we are playing. Great start 

Also the Uni will not be starting their fixtures until September meaning a free week for one Championship side so not a lot of time to fix up a friendly.

4 hours ago, jaz said:

I suppose it would be much easier to allocate fixtures in a league with only 11 teams rather than the present 3 leagues :lol:

Trust me jaz, 11 or 14 team leagues or 3 separate leagues or more I could do them in a couple of hours if I took my time,done it for years pal,still think it's pretty poor still no fixtures.