Jump to content
Fife Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
naepace

Friendly Tues 15th August

Recommended Posts

When was the last one to fold?? Last amateur team in kennoway I remember progressed to Junior. Sound a little bitter there jaz....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, coisty said:

When was the last one to fold?? Last amateur team in kennoway I remember progressed to Junior. Sound a little bitter there jaz....

 

 

16 minutes ago, MadeUpUnited said:

Have to agree with Jaz. Can't see Kennoway being up to much, they will be playing second fiddle to the other Kennoway side. Wouldn't be surprised to see Am  4 or 5 of them tonight.

kennoway beam ? what happened to them ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jaz said:

 

kennoway beam ? what happened to them ?

Went to saturday this year instead of sunday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MadeUpUnited said:

Have to agree with Jaz. Can't see Kennoway being up to much, they will be playing second fiddle to the other Kennoway side. Wouldn't be surprised to see Am Soccer taking 4 or 5 of them tonight.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jaz you stick to talking shyte on the forum pal.... same old shyte wi yeh, am sure a had a clean sheet the night against AM.. no bad for a sunday team:o see how bad Kennoway are come June... 

 

round yiz ya helmets :rolleyes:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 3:58 AM, Simi_1690 said:

Jaz you stick to talking shyte on the forum pal.... same old shyte wi yeh, am sure a had a clean sheet the night against AM.. no bad for a sunday team:o see how bad Kennoway are come June... 

 

round yiz ya helmets :rolleyes:

 

 

am RESERVES !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×