Fife Football Forum

True Story

Your link never worked but asked one of my granddaughters about the cache thingy this afternoon and she gave me a lesson on bloody cookies. All fixed now son so hopefully we’re on the same page. To answer your question, it is what I was suggesting but I never knew anything, just something I overheard while having lunch in Pinkertons one afternoon. Does this mean the odds are shortening or lengthening?

I’d suggest it’s odds on but I suppose that’s down to who you choose to believe. I’ve known Craig and Roy for many years and they appear to me to be genuinely concerned about the possibility of Kirkcaldy folding. Can’t see them giving up too easily so my money would be on them succeeding.

No really a fan of folk returning to manage clubs for a second spell but Craig will have gained a lot more experience since the last time. Think where Roy has went wrong is no naming the people who have offered to help and in what capacity because if the likes of Grant Brough are part of the plans or worse still Dougy Cooper then the club would be better off dead.