Fife Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
valdas

results august 27th

both clubs quite happy, why rock the boat ?

18 minutes ago, reider said:

But if they are down to 7 game is abandoned not just a full time score.

game isnt abandoned at 7

Valdas I have no involvement in football on a Sunday so certainly not trying to rock the boat.just questioning the decision to just deem it a ft result when a team have failed to come out after half time or the ref has stopped the game because a team were left with insufficient numbers to continue.

15 minutes ago, reider said:

Valdas I have no involvement in football on a Sunday so certainly not trying to rock the boat.just questioning the decision to just deem it a ft result when a team have failed to come out after half time or the ref has stopped the game because a team were left with insufficient numbers to continue.

whats your suggestion.  ?

ciswo arent looking for a replay and i dont see why the opponents should lose out,  goal diff doesnt count anyway

We played Crown Inn a few years ago in the Scottish Cup and were winning 7-0 at half-time. They had 10 men. They didn't play the second half. Result was put through as 7-0.

So say for instance you are 4-0 down at half time.you feel the refs really got it in for you,already had a couple sent off and good few booked no chance of turning game around..surely it's safer to just say it give them the game at half time and save possibly another couple getting sent off...opening a can off worms I'd say.

38 minutes ago, ZicoSmith said:

I would imagine that CISWO forfeited the match, rather than it being abandoned. I may be wrong.

thats nearer the truth

1 hour ago, reider said:

So say for instance you are 4-0 down at half time.you feel the refs really got it in for you,already had a couple sent off and good few booked no chance of turning game around..surely it's safer to just say it give them the game at half time and save possibly another couple getting sent off...opening a can off worms I'd say.

our decisions taken on the facts though. every game is different as you will know

Who gives a fcuk if it's 2-0 or 10-0. The scoreline won't win you the league as you can't win it on goal difference anyway. 

What's more concerning is that at the moment there's teams who can't field 11 boys this early into the season already. Boxing's been on before and teams have managed. Premier down to 9 teams already. Can't see Pitreavie Villa sticking at it long if they're getting pumped every week