Fife Football Forum

Tuesday Results

Macadona

5 minutes ago, Baz_bruce said:

Sound abit bitter Pedro? Deserved the day. Ref booking boys for dissent when they ask why he's gave a foul. If he doesn't know that answer or doesn't want to answer just tell players to go away. Very poor. The only thing worse than that was every players for us today. Held our own first half. 2 quick goals start ov second half and we fell apart. 

No bitter baz just like seen them get beat thats aw

55 minutes ago, Keltylad said:

Good ti see kelty got a pumping

Why does a Kelty man want to see the local team get beat you being from there and support the senior team surely you must have pals that are associated with this team therefore should hope they win and do the village proud

4 minutes ago, James said:

Why does a Kelty man want to see the local team get beat you being from there and support the senior team surely you must have pals that are associated with this team therefore should hope they win and do the village proud

Wouldnt call them pals aw they do is take the piss and so wat if i want them ti get beat only 1 kelty team i want to do well and thats the senior team

Edited by Keltylad

No need to get nasty about it but I only said your from Kelty I thought you would want them all to win as I have a very good friend on ylum committee and for him I want his team to do well and always come on here to see how they have done but unfortunately tonight they lost 3-1 to a good bowhill Rovers team 

On 29/08/2017 at 10:00 PM, James said:

Same reason as Glenrothes people wanted to see the juniors get pumped week in week out  (and they did) when snakes like Cooper and Newbigging were involved pal. Av got good friends there and want them to do well as individuals but still delight in seeing them getting f@cked while Wullie Campbell's there. He's never done me any harm personally but he wormed his way into the club after the infamous goaliegate affair at Lochore, then described his predecessor who cost the club a lot of money as a legend when he upped sticks and left for nothing to spend more time with his family. No time for @rselickers.

Mon the Bowhill