Fife Football Forum

Scottish

ya cant

There are four teams that haven't had referees allocated yet, according to SAFA's website, which is probably why the team lines cannot be generated.

But there's nothing to stop you contacting your opposition team from their contact details given on SAFA's website?

And don't shoot me down for trying to be helpful ;-)

The referees for the four remaining teams have just gone up on the SAFA website within the last half hour - so hopefully, remaining team lines will be on their way shortly :-) Our website will be updated too.

13 hours ago, ya cant said:

I had to ask the safa to send me the link again as it definately wasnt on the email ... some fackkin about min

13 hours ago, ya cant said:

I had to ask the safa to send me the link again as it definately wasnt on the email ... some fackkin about min

Team lines arnt populated this season either which used to be a good help nae having to write them oot

Edited by weebroon

14 minutes ago, weebroon said:

Team lines are populated this season either which used to be a good help nae having to write them oot

Increases the chances of team line errors which means more fine money for the blazers:ph34r: