Fife Football Forum

Results 23/09/17

Foss

4 minutes ago, weebroon said:

Best team won well done Fossoway no complaints here , well there is but nothing to do with Fossoway

Agree Fossaway better team today by far, they played well and executed some good goals, also good turn out back at Woodside Hotel, cheers lads and keep playing like today, no reason you can't have a good season ahead.

12 minutes ago, stealth said:

You only guessing that all cards were for HoB.   More like you stirring the shit to take heat away from other team in the league ??

Aye thats it a thought all 13 yellow cards were too your players. Take the heat away? Nah mate just by the reports on previous games

1 minute ago, stealth said:

spelling of the word" too " is wrong.

Sorry pressed button to early, can I say that we are not happy about the amount of bookings so early into season and are trying to sort it out, however ask others who were there today and I am sure would agree the person getting paid today must hate Saturday  evening TV as he was he was on a mission and now has plenty reports to pen !!

14 minutes ago, stealth said:

Sorry pressed button to early, can I say that we are not happy about the amount of bookings so early into season and are trying to sort it out, however ask others who were there today and I am sure would agree the person getting paid today must hate Saturday  evening TV as he was he was on a mission and now has plenty reports to pen !!

Try behaving. That will sort it out neebs 

While, being honest, I thought there was a spell in the 2nd half when HoB lost their heads a bit and there were a few meaty tackles going in, I have to agree there were some silly cards being too easily dished out.

I was logging the stats for Usqor, believe it was 6 yellows for us, and 9 for HoB with 2 reds to our 1.

Certainly I'm not happy with our red card and taking the photos of it to me show it was a ridiculously harsh decision, but in keeping with some of the cards that were dished out.

Best wishes to HoB for the rest of the season.

12 minutes ago, Bombscare said:

Try behaving. That will sort it out neebs 

Frustrated, not playing well, not switched on, all excuses from players but agree that behaviour is paramount and needs to kick in soon, however Hooligans was not the case or needed on forums ? I do however see what people think when seeing scores and reports.

14 hours ago, bluejimmy said:

Glenrothes Strollers 1-7 St Monans Swallows

This was a good game to watch, both teams keeping the ball on the deck, and not too many fouls; unfortunately for the Strollers their defence was awol for most of the game, struggling to cope with the St Monans forwards, the better attacking side won, but well done both teams.