Fife Football Forum

Bishop tells Crossgates to ram their contract

I’ve got it on good authority that Scottish football Journeyman James “I’ve been upstairs” Bishop has rejected the chance to join the Primrose for the coming season. In what was an explosive, expletive laden final appearance Bishop was quoted as informing his fellow centre half that day that he was “playing like a Dildo and he didn’t know whether to try in vain to talk him through the game, or shuv him up his arse” during halftime things didn’t get much better Bishop is reported to have demanded the changing room be emptied so that he could have his arse hole bleached before taking the pitch for the second half.

Bishop had been offered a substantial signing on fee along with 50 a week and expenses, however he had demanded the club put himself and his brood up in a property in Crossgates and wanted his own reality show. On top of this he insisted on own floor to ceiling mirrored changing room away from the rest of the squad, an insider claims it was because Bishop wanted to be able to “admire his Chassis from all angles as he had worked hard for this body.” 

This is not the first example of Bishop’s Diva behaviour during his ill-fated spell with Stirling Albion he demanded no-one in the team look him directly in the eye and even stormed off the pitch during a Challenge cup game when the local Stirling courier continually photographed him from what he felt not a flattering angle.

Bullet dodged at the Humbug I think.

Aye that's not a surprise. Absolute prima Donna and there's no place at the Humble Bug for that so he can away and chase himsel as far as I'm concerned. 

He was the same at Arbroath. Apparently he'd stand at the changing room door with his top off before a game and make all the players touch his left pec on the way out onto the pitch.

the Forfar Gazette described him as "frighteningly handsome but Jesus Christ did he know it." He refused to play alongside the boy Fotheringham there because he said he had a face only a mother could live and that looking at his puss across the pitch was making him dry heave.

Good player but it's not the end of the world.

He runs that Tappie Toories bar in the town so his head was probably elsewhere most of the time amyway.

tit!!!

• 1 month later...