Fife Football Forum

Junior Football News In Pics

Oak Lee

2 hours ago, Hawhaw said:

Bertie Wooster claims the Lying King only attends games as yet another manager leaves the post at Lochgelly.

D4916AFA-9683-4941-BF26-301BF58B9CDB.jpeg

Aye, very good! Didn’t you know it’s the curse! It’s full on Poltergeist spooky shit.

Its about time I was honest. It is a curse. When we were working on new drains at the top end of the pitch we discovered Gardiners Park is built on an Indian burial ground. Then our greenkeeper ran over a leprechaun with our new rotary mower. To compound it all I told a gypsy to stick her clothes pegs up her arse. It’s a curse! 

Feel free to have a pop pop as I’m clearly missing all the underhand activity that’s secretly undermining the Albert. I though it was down to the Illuminati?  

However, you clearly have an intimate knowledge of the running of the club. It’s Armadale at home on Saturday. Feel free to introduce yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On the back of a 5-0 humiliation at the hands of Thornton a Fife club with ambitions to “Push on” have identified 2 new targets for their assault on the East of Scotland.

B61D6105-4964-4784-946D-E4003E7FD3D1.jpeg

An agent for the pair said “ neither of them are anywhere near as big as Gary Pearson but both are more trustworthy in possession.

• 1 month later...