Fife Football Forum

KFAFA SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING

KFAFA MATCH SECY

Can we not just tell the SAFA to shove their demands for the club's to bail them out and save us all having to give up our Tuesday night. If there was no SAFA would it really impact clubs?

If we have to commit to their demands then it'll likely be the end of my club and I'm sure others too which will limit their income further.

Edited by Berti

11 hours ago, Berti said:

Can we not just tell the SAFA to shove their demands for the club's to bail them out and save us all having to give up our Tuesday night. If there was no SAFA would it really impact clubs?

If we have to commit to their demands then it'll likely be the end of my club and I'm sure others too which will limit their income further.

berti  the only impact is the Scottish cup as i see it , so telling the SAFA to stuff it would be a step in the right direction

Why don’t the SAFA try and get some sponsorship to help out with costs,  the clubs have to go out and find sponsors to keep them going, surely the association should be leading by example.  Don’t they understand that it’s hard enough to keep a club going and asking for more money will be the final nail in the coffin for some clubs 

4 minutes ago, LeslieHearts72 said:

Why don’t the SAFA try and get some sponsorship to help out with costs,  the clubs have to go out and find sponsors to keep them going, surely the association should be leading by example.  Don’t they understand that it’s hard enough to keep a club going and asking for more money will be the final nail in the coffin for some clubs 

That’s means the Safa putting an effort in , talk sence will you . 

Exactly Bob, that’s my point, why should we all work hard to keep our clubs going and the SAFA reap the rewards.  Think it might be time for us to make a stand and say no, it might just be the catalyst that is needed for them to sit up and take notice that we just won’t cave in to the demands they are making 

We have our league meeting soon and I’ll be making sure they are doing the same to these disgraceful motions. We are stuck in the dark ages if they think this is needed along with playing at this time of year I really wonder if any of them making decisions have ever run clubs or played the game. It’s time for major change

1 hour ago, ceejay said:

Try playing organised football without them.

Pretty easily done. For example would the current KofFAFA be any different if there was no SAFA? Other than having to access to the players database for registration they do nothing else to support the game.

One of the biggest problems with the SAFA is that they think the club's are there to serve them rather than the other way around.