Fife Football Forum

Pie and Bovril

Wow, just been informed of some Con_slaverer  losing the plot over there. Boy claiming he’s a Shippy supporter has apparently lost it big time accusing a Haws supporter of being Dougie Cooper all because he gave an opinion on some Blackburn supporter. Confused? Me too, no idea who it could be. :whistling:

7 hours ago, Oak Lee said:

I don’t think he was accusing hawhaw of being Dougie Cooper. 

I only had a quick read through it after I received a text auld yin but I’m pretty sure he called him a sleekit coward and stated that he’d ruined the Fife Forum. Obvious references to him talking behind Willie Newbiggings back about his son and Bawbag Brough revealing people’s identity on here. Wonder why he never mentioned the pair of them going through peoples pockets in the changing rooms searching for mobile phone history.

8 minutes ago, Oak Lee said:

Kinda feel sorry for Grant getting caught up in it all.

him, deserves all he gets in my opinion.  White Star had a few conversations with him, advising him not to get involved but he chose not to listen. I’ve got it on good authority that those conversations along with video evidence of what he done are all safely tucked away. White Star wasn’t daft.

5 hours ago, Hawhaw said:

What’s he like eh a never mentioned Lochgelly Cooper Glenrothes or the Shippy  and he had a complete meltdown. Hahaha

He clearly thinks you are someone else and was shooting you down before you said anything he didn’t want to hear. It’s how they operate when the threats don’t work I’m afraid.

• 3 months later...

Been looking on there to catch up with developments over the last couple of months while I’ve been away. Sadly another 3/4 of an hour of my life I will never get back. Nothing much has changed as far as I can see. Grown men still talking fantasy football, arguing about attendances one day and how the country should be split up the next. Gogsy using statistics like a drunken man uses a lamppost - for support rather than illumination and the Blackburn pharaoh greeting to the Mickey Mouse mods and having them removed because somebody disagrees with him.

Would never happen on here.

• 9 months later...
3 hours ago, Oak Lee said:

To be fair, he’s not the only one. Burnieman    is playing them all like a fiddle with his multiple accounts on Lie and Bovril.

Burnieman is not the only one with multiple aliases on P&B, there are loads of them but they also have their very own Austin Powers.

Ok guys it’s time for me to come clean. Some time ago I had a conversation during half time with Hawhaw about Pie and Bovril. He explained he’d been banned from there because his views differed to those of Burnieman and one or two others. I was of the opinion he was talking nonsense and as someone who up until that point had never posted on any football forum in my life suggested he must have broken one of their rules (bad language, bigotry, nudity or maybe even racism) For a few weeks afterwards I teased him about it until one day he said to me “okay I’ll prove it to you, make up an alias and I’ll go back there and I’ll bet you a pint I get banned without breaking any rules” I took his bet and gave him the alias Midge. After a few weeks with him posting regularly I asked him for that pint he was due me and he said “but I haven’t challenged Burnieman yet give me another couple of hours” I agreed and to my dismay the first time he quoted him with a reply that never broke any rules he was banned for spamming, no warnings, no explanation nothing. I thought this can’t be right they must have a good reason and know his email or IP address. Fully aware like everyone else of the skullduggery that took place here several years ago involving Grant Brough and Dougie Cooper I decided to sign up to P&B myself. I used my own email address and my own computer in my own home none of which I can hand on heart say have ever been used before. The result? banned after 3 posts. I’ve lost a bet but not any sleep because as I stated  earlier posting on said forums is not for me. 

I’m guessing there are people who are now wondering, why bother to tell us then. I will answer that along with all the relevant evidence shortly when I have a bit more time.