Fife Football Forum

League Cups

Shiekh

10 hours ago, bobthecoalman said:

Must play for shite team ! Every decent team Iv played for trains twice a week anyway. Better to play than train

Pish logic. So cause u train twice a week you’d be as well playing 3 games a week? If ur challenging for a league I don’t think playing 3 games a week is going to be very helpful for injuries and tiredness. Could also have boys struggling to get there from work or that

On 15/02/2018 at 8:49 AM, Shiekh said:

Agreed mate. Not saying I’d rather not play in this cup but with 5 league games left we have a chance of winning our league, depending on this weekends result. Now throw in a potential extra 10 games for the league cup rather than the 3 that was scheduled and you’re then running the risk of injuries, suspensions etc affecting your league run. Will just have to get on with it though and I’m sure folk will say that’s why you have big squads etc..

Won’t affect your league run NOW hahahha 

2 hours ago, methil no8 said:

Won’t affect your league run NOW hahahha 

Aye true enough, only ourselves to blame. You playing today? You’ll need tae watch as I’m pretty sure you need to have played more than 24 mins to get a medal :rolleyes:

Edited by Shiekh
Typo

15 minutes ago, methil no8 said:

Your have watched us enough over the weeks before today think I just scrape the 24minute mark. just!! Haha get it up yeeeez

Sure I seen you last week Moir, playing against the bottom team and missing that many sitters their goalie was laughing at you. Fair enough though I’m sure you’ll deserve your medal as much as anybody else in the squad pal. At the end of the day, as I’ve already said after game, Kennoway will be worthy winners of the league. Table doesn’t lie eh. 

16 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

Sure I seen you last week Moir, playing against the bottom team and missing that many sitters their goalie was laughing at you. Fair enough though I’m sure you’ll deserve your medal as much as anybody else in the squad pal. At the end of the day, as I’ve already said after game, Kennoway will be worthy winners of the league. Table doesn’t lie eh. 

Let’s just put it down to keeper making good saves lol. Hopefully we get the job done after today’s win lad and we have another 2 tasty cup ties to play still aw the best 

1 minute ago, methil no8 said:

Let’s just put it down to keeper making good saves lol. Hopefully we get the job done after today’s win lad and we have another 2 tasty cup ties to play still aw the best 

Boy wasn’t even their keeper, was a centre half apparently. Anyway 2 league cup games and hopefully a final still to play eh, might get our revenge yet....If you boys don’t win league after today then you’d be as well taking up bowling.