Fife Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jaz

amateur

Your bait for you rods crap as not falling for it so put you bib back on and wipe the crap that's coming out your mouth and just enjoy your own team . 

I retired last year at 52 after playing all levels of unpayed football and never heard of anyone getting paid to play. There were rumours when I played in the Kingdom league in the 90's but nothing was ever proved. I've known a few players get boots bought for them by clubs (I got them bought a few times) but no money changing hands. Most clubs never get enough money to pay weekly fees let alone pay players. 

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 6:36 PM, Carson said:

Your bait for you rods crap as not falling for it so put you bib back on and wipe the crap that's coming out your mouth and just enjoy your own team . 

munch munch :lol:

21 hours ago, Jimbob28 said:

Just want to get bk in the game 

i can put you on to one of the few true ammie in fife teams .remember though nae money,expenses or boots .give me a post.

Fir fek sakes! Ama boot tae start heer reeding this shyteeee... Ho Jaz.. either be ahhh fekn grass or dub it... me gits kikd aff fur less :banghead:

On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 10:46 PM, chub_chuckles3550 said:

Exactly.... bn questioned by tha 5.0

SAY NO COMMENT 

PUSSY

On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 10:46 PM, chub_chuckles3550 said:

Exactly.... bn questioned by tha 5.0

SAY NO COMMENT 

PUSSY

what a pus .

Ms jaz.... yav starteeed a thread ACCUSING teams of paying players.... enlighten us all... but be very carefull!?... as they used tae say to me up fannyhill :ph34r: (those where the days!)