Hearts of Beath

v

Leven United

Taylor Sullivan Funeral Directors Challenge Cup Round 3

Glenrothes Strollers

v

Auchtermuchty Bellvue

Edited by KFAFA MATCH SECY

Chances eh the H.O.B boys booking there astro for Saturday? think we all we know even at this early stage eh the week that the park they play has nae chance eh been playable Saturday. :huh:
Just want back kickin baw again :(

Edited by clunie03

Im sure they will and I'm sure all teams will be trying to book an astro at some time on Saturday to get games played. Depending on astro availability could get a few games played I would think. 

1 hour ago, clunie03 said:

Chances eh the H.O.B boys booking there astro for Saturday? think we all we know even at this early stage eh the week that the park they play has nae chance eh been playable Saturday. :huh:
Just want back kickin baw again :(

We will play on your park if u like but not paying 100 quid to book an astro

Best thing for away teams if desperate for a game to do is agree to pay half the astro. Can’t expect home teams to pay the whole bill unless they are the ones desperate to get the game played. Agree though Aaron lad everyone will be choking for a game. 

90 quid for 2 hour booking on 4g? 45 quid a team. I don't think thats expensive. I'm sure boys who play would be happy enough to put a couple of quid each back into the club or sell more tickets or whatever they do to help the club run and be able to make these things happen.  

Our manager tonight seemed fine about playing on Astro when I mentioned tonight about playing on the Astro at H.O.B :mellow: if the guys there think the grass park is gonna be unplayable am sure splitting the cost for the pitch wouldn't be a problem. Certainly worth asking the question at your end. Our park is ment to have water covering it still today :( hopefully that's the worst of it over tho but see a few sodden pitches not making this weekend :banghead:

18 hours ago, jaz said:

far too expensive

How come when we've have played teams from the Edinburgh and Glasgow areas that they get discount from the council on the cost of hiring astro pitches. I'm not a 100% sure but think it only cost them between £65 and £80 for the 2hr slot. Played at Saughton Sports complex a couple of years back and there were 3 Scottish cup ties played one after the other. We were the 1 o'clock slot.  Also played thro the Glasgow area and it was the same, discounted prices. If this was the same thro here more astro's would be used and not stand idle at weekends and so money would be going back in to the sports council coffers.  

19 hours ago, boy"z" said:

90 quid for 2 hour booking on 4g? 45 quid a team. I don't think thats expensive. I'm sure boys who play would be happy enough to put a couple of quid each back into the club or sell more tickets or whatever they do to help the club run and be able to make these things happen.  

get your head out of ed watsons arse and smell the coffee .

We played kincardine few weeks back on a Saturday as our game was off..because they are part of the alloa sports council they get the astro at the high school for £43 for a 2 hour booking..seems we are getting fleeced in fife.