Jump to content
Fife Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
F.G.A.U

Midweek games

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Apprentice said:

it's just a basic level of respect pal. Most of us are telling players to respect each other, their coaches, refs and then to be coming on here and getting on like that is ridiculous not to mention we do need a match secretary. I wouldn't be rushing to do it for any amount of money seeing the abuse you get on here if any mistakes are made, and I'd go out on a limb and say the ones giving abuse on here won't be rushing to volunteer either!

So your happy to play 70 mins rather than 90 mins ....... you do know that the whole of scotland looking in on this are pissin themselves laughing at us even contemplating playing 70 mins games ? For people saying hes not asking you to play 70 mins well why the fack are we even starting midweek on the 27th march ? Everyone knows we wont finish 90 mins and if we start the game we incur costs for refs and washing strips .. total waste of money and i always thought the league was there to help the clubs ..... was dark tonight at quarter to seven ffs 

albeit it will be qurter to eight on the 27th but come on surely the games have to be cancelled 

 

Common sense should prevail here ...... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first season of the new set up was always going to throw up situations that were not thought of pre-season but when you set out a format at the start you have to stick by it. 2010 weather wise was far worse than this season and the kingdom league finished on 15 th of July and our committee were given pelters from a few dinosaurs then,but it’s going to be the same this season,changing cups to help teams running out of games always impacts on the top teams because it’s them that are playing more games and starting the midweeks the week after the clocks change is going to bring its own problems,a week later helps a little daylight wise,it’s a challenge but I’m sure everything will end up ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ceejay said:

The first season of the new set up was always going to throw up situations that were not thought of pre-season but when you set out a format at the start you have to stick by it. 2010 weather wise was far worse than this season and the kingdom league finished on 15 th of July and our committee were given pelters from a few dinosaurs then,but it’s going to be the same this season,changing cups to help teams running out of games always impacts on the top teams because it’s them that are playing more games and starting the midweeks the week after the clocks change is going to bring its own problems,a week later helps a little daylight wise,it’s a challenge but I’m sure everything will end up ok.

it appears the dinosours have won cj .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Common sense prevails ...... aknow its a hard jobfor fixture secretary but lets learn from this and stop all the name calling and make sure we get it right next season with anearlier start to the season with more midweek games at the start of the season when the weather is more good than bad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly i feel your probably right about starting a week later ya cant..but when are you ever gonna be happy mate??your like a school yard weasel trying to stir shit and get boys on your side..you moaned all last season about leven playing suspended players,moaned about aberdour and bowhill doing the dirty on you last season with a sneaky meeting at bowhill about amalgamation and league set-up,moaned because you were originally put in the championship this season,moaned about the kingdom dying out and being a joke last season when teams were leaving,moaned about the new commitee being a joke this season...honestly man grow the up and let the guys running this league get on with it..maybe a great man like yourself is what's needed on the commitee next season???right all these wrongs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, reider said:

Firstly i feel your probably right about starting a week later ya cant..but when are you ever gonna be happy mate??your like a school yard weasel trying to stir shit and get boys on your side..you moaned all last season about leven playing suspended players,moaned about aberdour and bowhill doing the dirty on you last season with a sneaky meeting at bowhill about amalgamation and league set-up,moaned because you were originally put in the championship this season,moaned about the kingdom dying out and being a joke last season when teams were leaving,moaned about the new commitee being a joke this season...honestly man grow the up and let the guys running this league get on with it..maybe a great man like yourself is what's needed on the commitee next season???right all these wrongs.

Moaned about the roads being wet to :) He's some boy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, reider said:

Firstly i feel your probably right about starting a week later ya cant..but when are you ever gonna be happy mate??your like a school yard weasel trying to stir shit and get boys on your side..you moaned all last season about leven playing suspended players,moaned about aberdour and bowhill doing the dirty on you last season with a sneaky meeting at bowhill about amalgamation and league set-up,moaned because you were originally put in the championship this season,moaned about the kingdom dying out and being a joke last season when teams were leaving,moaned about the new commitee being a joke this season...honestly man grow the up and let the guys running this league get on with it..maybe a great man like yourself is what's needed on the commitee next season???right all these wrongs.

Just common sense pal ..... glad you agreed with me on midweeks ....as for moaning ... al back my team if i think they have been wronged in anyway ... as that what secretarys are there to do ....  a might be out spoken but am never far away with the truth 

Edited by ya cant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ya cant said:

 

 

31 minutes ago, ya cant said:

Just common sense pal ..... glad you agreed with me on midweeks ....as for moaning ... al back my team if i think they have been wronged in anyway ... as that what secretarys are there to do ....  a might be out spoken but am never far away with the truth 

i assume ylum were not at the meeting when it was passed to start on the 27th as there was not a murmur against .

 

Edited by jaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ceejay said:

You guys have been looked after to Well for Years. Lol

It’s easy to make up fixtures for 8 teams , tongue in cheek don’t take it to heart , but as Pete Muir aka YaCant says , true neebs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×