Fife Football Forum

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED!

Hello,

During my scholarly days I was a fervent fan off the United Colleges and used to enjoy watching them duel with Fife’s finest.

I’ve checked the league website and the recent posts on this forum, however cannot find any mention of the Colleges?

The obligatory google search also proved futile, hence can anyone here fill me in on their current status?

I have such fond memories watching their battles on the St Leonards turf and was hoping I could rejoice in nostalgia by watching them when I return at the end of the month.

I must’ve missed the final, but I remember one of the players in my classics class mentioned how that they’d won the Bobby Wilson Cup for the third straight year (must’ve been around 2013).

Would this have seen them promoted to a higher playing standard, I believe Lowland League is next in the hierarchy? I do note however their name is absent from there too. Maybe they’ve undergone a name change?

Any info would be greatly appreciated, hopefully asap so I can tailor my vacation plans around a visit to a Colleges game!

Ed.