Fife Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Berti

Results Tuesday 22nd

Fife Thistle 2 v 4 Kirkcaldy YM

All the best to YM for their last 3 games. Cracking side.

23 minutes ago, Berti said:

Fife Thistle 2 v 4 Kirkcaldy YM

All the best to YM for their last 3 games. Cracking side.

Cheers Colin mate , you have a cracking side yourself bud , and I guarantee , Fife Thistle will be back up again next season, all the best mate 

Kelty 8-0 MethilHill 

Well played to the Kelty lads the only thing that anyone was playing for was Kelty top scorer and if it wasn't for our keeper could have been double.

Not one to complain on here but when a result isnt sent in on time the results email has missing results with tbc next to names. Tonight' email not a mention of the game we HAD to play.

A pointless game in a cup that the final was played last week (the final!!!).

I got an email a week last Thursday 9:30pm to say we had a game on the Saturday that is not enough time boys want overtime at work, family, other commitments and can't wait for SOMEONE to make a decision on another game and give a team 24hrs notice they have a fixture it's appalling considering still have weeks till end of season.

By the way got fined  £50 as I spent first day of my holiday to get a squad to play Kelty in the league but failed to after trying all day instead of spending time with family. The same team that we played in a cup tonight that has already finished surely the game should have been the cup 2 weeks ago to make tonight a bit more worthwhile but who am I to make such an obvious choice.

Big thanks to Kelty tonight who played the fixture as it should have been played we struggled to get 11 boys to Kelty and lost our captain at 2-0 and imploded after that.

With  5 boys over 30 we were struggling with Kelty relentless pressure.

One point though Bubs  was an awesome ref tonight he got almost all decisions spot on ref was outstanding.

And for everyone who slates the wee shite sometime to walk up to both teams at the end of the game and hand his fee back and said cheers boys but no charge thats a ref right there who is a football boy at heart also accommodated both teams as well.

More like Bubs and this league would run alot better cheers wee man.

Good luck Kelty

Rant over lads.x