Fife Football Forum

Junior Catchphrase

On 16/07/2018 at 4:28 PM, Oak Lee said:

And here was me thinking you had received an apology from Cooper and stopped posting without telling us. 

Gave up on that a long time time ago Lee. According to a friend of mine who spoke to him a couple of weeks back he’s still moping around playing the victim. Same source told me he is seething about Willie Drew receiving the 46 years service award. 

13 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Same source told me he is seething about Willie Drew receiving the 46 years service award. 

Surely no. If it weren’t for Wullie and his dedication the Glens would have folded long ago. Common knowledge that he’s been their saviour on many an occasion, none more so than when single handedly pulling them back from the brink after Hal’s left. Fully deserves that award in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Do you remember  that time he told Kinky Afro at an away game in Fauldhouse Hal’s fiddled the club out of a large sum of money? According to my friend he was questioning how Willie could afford to go to Australia. 

Kinky Afro is that what you call this imaginary friend? So, no we don’t remember, because it didn’t happen and he doesn’t exist. Apart from in your head , seek help.

15 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

Kinky Afro is that what you call this imaginary friend? So, no we don’t remember, because it didn’t happen and he doesn’t exist. Apart from in your head , seek help.

Oh he exists alright, real name is Paul. Fauldhouse, 26th April 2014 is when it happened. Not sure of the exact time but somewhere between 4-30 and 5PM. If you think I’m daft enough to post something that isn’t true and I don’t have the evidence to back it up then you’re a bigger fool than I thought you were. I only post facts mate.

• 2 weeks later...