Fife Football Forum

Cup Draws

JockLad91

1 hour ago, Foss said:

They're already out. We have our Cup fixtures for the Taylor Sullivan, Fife Cup etc.

Thanks mate. He’s trying to Shan me.

I know the draws took place on Monday night and found out via St Monans FB Page we have Kingdom Athletic in one of the cups.

12 hours ago, JockLad91 said:

Thanks mate. He’s trying to Shan me.

I know the draws took place on Monday night and found out via St Monans FB Page we have Kingdom Athletic in one of the cups.

Not trying to Shan you Jock ,Reider didn’t get them at the meeting as he left early , and they hadn’t been emailed out yet by Tam Doyle , so think before you speak 

2 hours ago, simplythebest said:

Not trying to Shan you Jock ,Reider didn’t get them at the meeting as he left early , and they hadn’t been emailed out yet by Tam Doyle , so think before you speak 

says someone ,who has received a suspension from his position as league treasurer !!

On 8/9/2018 at 9:32 AM, jaz said:

says someone ,who has received a suspension from his position as league treasurer !!

Well Jaz seems your season has started already, Hopefully you will be a wee bit less negative in your observations and quotes through out the season but at least you give us a laugh every now and again. The TOPIC is cup draws, can you enlighten us on them please if you know