Valleyfield v Rosebank  

DIVISION 1
 League Cup Round 2 
Eastvale v Markinch  
Falkland v Duloch   

Tom D
KFAFA Match Secretary

3 hours ago, ya cant said:

Haha hes that desperate to keep lumphinnans away from home he brings in cup ties 

get a facking grip 

1 home game and were into october can any cant tell me any other league in the world that have one home game in 3 month

joke 

Incredible 

44 minutes ago, veteran said:

Just went up to speak to our sponsor to reassure her we’ve no packed in 

Our sponsors are happy. 7 league games played, 6 of which have been home fixtures! 

Hopefully saves our pitch over the winter though so not complaining!

48 minutes ago, Berti said:

Our sponsors are happy. 7 league games played, 6 of which have been home fixtures! 

Hopefully saves our pitch over the winter though so not complaining!

Good for you neeb ....... do you know any other league in the world that does this ..... our sponsor is obvioously asking us when we will be back and we dont know cause the way its going it looks like we will be playing away for the next 3 weeks at least ...... how we can ask our sponsor for money at xmas this year i dont know .... sponsored us for past nine years and been great with us now i dont know what they are thinking 

10 minutes ago, ya cant said:

Good for you neeb ....... do you know any other league in the world that does this ..... our sponsor is obvioously asking us when we will be back and we dont know cause the way its going it looks like we will be playing away for the next 3 weeks at least ...... how we can ask our sponsor for money at xmas this year i dont know .... sponsored us for past nine years and been great with us now i dont know what they are thinking 

With respect, your sponsor should know that you don't know your fixtures week to week but you will have x number of home games and they then might have a run of home games on the trot.  Although I admit it would be nice to have fixtures at least 2 or 3 weeks in advance, where possible.

Likewise, have you raised the issue with the fixture Secretary (even though you'd hope he'd realise what he's cast)? Was the League Meeting last week an arena to air  your concern? If so, did you do that?

Edited by Foss

1 hour ago, Foss said:

With respect, your sponsor should know that you don't know your fixtures week to week but you will have x number of home games and they then might have a run of home games on the trot.  Although I admit it would be nice to have fixtures at least 2 or 3 weeks in advance, where possible.

Likewise, have you raised the issue with the fixture Secretary (even though you'd hope he'd realise what he's cast)? Was the League Meeting last week an arena to air  your concern? If so, did you do that?

Done everything through the book neeb ...... put a letter into the league committee which they would have discussed after the meeting ........ but its been answered by the fixture secretary by giving us our next 3 fixtures which are cups to be fair but all we want is parity with the rest off the teams and for some teams to have five home games on a saturday to our one shows the unbalance on the fixtures up till now ..... sponsors is a big part of an amateur club and we were told at the start of the season that he would be fair to the two teams that play at lumphinnans but as you see he isnt being fair .... its up to the other teams who its affecting to voice there concerns but am secretary of our club and i will do what it requires to get fairness .....