Fife Football Forum

Strathmiglo Utd

Utd

Kingdom have indeed folded. Went from a bright start of the season with 23 signed players (only 5 from last year) to this past month struggling to get a bare 11. Such a pity as opening month we never looked like we would be in such a bad situation and had some decent performances and unlucky to have only 4 points perhaps. Never seen injuries like it though, we had 6 centre half’s and none available @ 1 point. Usual though you had guys putting there body’s on the line injured and others just didn’t bother turning up. Yes you know who you are, some team mates you are....

Relegation sorted awready and burntisland will stay up on zero points 

mad fackin mad 

teams fold to quick in my eyes ... strath win fife cup last year and fold after 7 games cause there not doing great ? 

Cups being played before october meaning teams season could be over before the end of october ... nae wonder teams are folding when theres fack all to play for after october for alot of teams ..... needs a total rethink from top to bottom imo

problem is to many big egos at the top table and no interested in other peoples views cause it doesnt suit there agenda 

Edited by ya cant

4 minutes ago, reider said:

Surely you can't blame the league for teams folding this early in the season mate.??i watched a team with a squad last Saturday winning with a clean sheet who now can't field a team this week..seems to me guys just turn up when they please nowadays.

A never said that the league was too blame ....... i said alot of teams seasons are over by end of october and you wonder why teams fold ? 

And if you read it right i said teams fold to quickly instead of fighting it out cause they arent doing great 

Fair enough mate but these teams that are folding(strath,kingdom etc)haven't even played most of there cup games yet.totally agree about being to quick to fold though as its to easy to just fold and return to the bottom league these days.seems that teams ain't willing to take the hard with the smooth.believe a couple ain't far away from following kingdom and strath.