Fife Football Forum

Duncan Caithness

In an attempt to end this situation can I say the following .

following the unfortunate events of 2014 I wrongly accused dunc of being a social media forum site poster who at the time was was critical of Glenrothes juniors and myself as I recall ,what followed was a series of events for which I am not proud of and were wrong on many levels .if my actions at the time or since have caused anyone else concern or hurt please accept this post as my public apology .i would now hope to get on with my life without hearing of reference to myself or family on this or any other public forums and hope this apology will be  accepted in the spirit it is intended 

Dougie Cooper

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2018 at 10:11 PM, Glensforlife said:

In an attempt to end this situation can I say the following .

following the unfortunate events of 2014 I wrongly accused dunc of being a social media forum site poster who at the time was was critical of Glenrothes juniors and myself as I recall ,what followed was a series of events for which I am not proud of and were wrong on many levels .if my actions at the time or since have caused anyone else concern or hurt please accept this post as my public apology .i would now hope to get on with my life without hearing of reference to myself or family on this or any other public forums and hope this apology will be  accepted in the spirit it is intended 

Dougie Cooper

A wiz banned fae pie n bovril aw because o you and few ov ma neeburs banned fae here because bawbag broughy said the were aw the same folk. the werny same folk just boys usin same wifi line at work and unless we missed summin hes no apologised yet so dinny think use are gettin away wi it. we want an admission abd a apology fae him that he wiz helpin you n jonny boy. plus you better tak yer apology fae here and post it oan pie and bovril tae cause theres still folk there bein accused of bein the glenrothes troll. 

On 10/19/2018 at 10:11 PM, Glensforlife said:

if my actions at the time or since have caused anyone else concern or hurt please accept this post as my public apology .

Dougie Cooper

There’s your apology Vegas. As for bawbag I think the fact hardly anyone posts here anymore is enough proof that they know he abused his position as moderator of the site. Let it go.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Only been in his company on one occasion and this post is no surprise to me ... I see work commitments are being used again for someone getting out of the back door at his old club glens it’s funny how you are busy at work after a 8-1 reverse ... good to see the glens are putting there results win lose or draw forward to the sport sections of Fife websites keeps fans up to date with how things are going good or bad just a shame not every junior club in Fife or should I say northern central fife did the same and only send there results in when they win ...... 

21 hours ago, Ya Rocket said:

Only been in his company on one occasion and this post is no surprise to me ... I see work commitments are being used again for someone getting out of the back door at his old club glens it’s funny how you are busy at work after a 8-1 reverse ... good to see the glens are putting there results win lose or draw forward to the sport sections of Fife websites keeps fans up to date with how things are going good or bad just a shame not every junior club in Fife or should I say northern central fife did the same and only send there results in when they win ...... 

What has a racist and bigoted post on facebook from a man that considers himself to be better than others who may struggle in society got to do with the glens. Managers come and go all the time that’s football