Fife Football Forum

Hospìtality

On 1/8/2019 at 11:43 AM, jaz said:

rather than go to pubs ALL teams should come back to their own sponsors at 4pm …..problem solved .

you maybe right Jaz but not all players come from the place ( village/town ) that they play at which disnae always work.

1st post is correct, it;s shiet that defeated teams dinnae go back and get FREE GRUB. Aye u have a juice or a pint but thats your choice,

Unfortunately the Comaradere of team spirits has disappeared with the majority of teams nowadays which I think is wrong. 

But then again I'm thinking OLD SCHOOL where we all looked after each others back,  both on the park and OFF IT.

Not thinking we should resort to the Good old days, naw go forward but take some of the old ways with them.

Fluk we might even end up with players saying they were UNFAiRLY TACKLED in the box and that was why the FELL OVER...................... or maybe not.  

Now your thoughts on this would be a blessing Jaz as your slightly OLDER school than me.

On 1/12/2019 at 12:03 AM, smiler said:

you maybe right Jaz but not all players come from the place ( village/town ) that they play at which disnae always work.

1st post is correct, it;s shiet that defeated teams dinnae go back and get FREE GRUB. Aye u have a juice or a pint but thats your choice,

Unfortunately the Comaradere of team spirits has disappeared with the majority of teams nowadays which I think is wrong. 

But then again I'm thinking OLD SCHOOL where we all looked after each others back,  both on the park and OFF IT.

Not thinking we should resort to the Good old days, naw go forward but take some of the old ways with them.

Fluk we might even end up with players saying they were UNFAiRLY TACKLED in the box and that was why the FELL OVER...................... or maybe not.  

Now your thoughts on this would be a blessing Jaz as your slightly OLDER school than me.

Well said! Couldn't agree more.

The boys run their own fine system and all money goes to their end of season night out. Had enough to pay everyone's hotel in Newcastle last year. 

So we have a decent turnout at our boozer and away boozers keeping sponsors happy

42 minutes ago, kinch said:

The boys run their own fine system and all money goes to their end of season night out. Had enough to pay everyone's hotel in Newcastle last year. 

So we have a decent turnout at our boozer and away boozers keeping sponsors happy

Well done.

leven lost at muchty on Saturday but still good turnout back at pub most teams do come back but muchty pub easy to find and not far from ground. may be worth teams in bigger towns giving post code out for there boozer so guys have no excuse that they cant find it. we went back to Kirkcaldy yms pub but not easy to find if never been before. just a suggestion.

• freuchie played ym couple of seasons ago , because of bad showering facilities and problem finding the pub we were late in getting back to their pub and the grub was all eaten , but fair play to the owner he had us all fed in a short time .

We put on a lot of food yesterday for teams coming back & Only 2 boys there manager & assistant I think came back . Seemingly boys told me he took a photo of the amount of food put out & put it on team chat or whatever, saying it’s embarrassing lads this is what they put on for us& no one here .

fair play to the 2 lads stayed for a good bit like 

Edited by serg