Fife Football Forum

Juniors joining pyramid

Go Daddy

Been reading on pie + bovril that the junior clubs are to be part of the pyramid from next season also amateur clubs getting the chance to join

just wondering as it seems to affect Fife clubs  if anybody on here could explain what’s happening as although there’s a couple of posters on there that seem to know what there talking about they keep getting shot down by others who appear dead against it

am no a player or on any commitee just a fan 

thanks in advance go daddy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted on here in another thread a wee while ago that the juniors will be part of the pyramid at tier 6 from next season. Like yourself I’m a supporter and not on any committee so am not best placed to comment but have friends who are, with several different clubs and a couple of them have told me it’s happening. 

What you are witnessing on pie and bovril according to my sources is an arrogant wee fcuker from Blackburn with an agenda. Last season he tried to destroy the current setup involving Fife clubs, and if I’m honest almost succeeded due to his hatred and jealousy of the East region junior officials.

I’ve probably not answered your question but hopefully someone better informed will reply. Hal’s?

47 minutes ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Is it though? Surely it makes perfectly good sense for those clubs to return.

pains me to say it but for once I actually agree with you. I’m glad the glens and others stayed where they are but I fear unless the other Fife clubs return one or 2 will go to the wall. That burnieman guy will see to it if he gets his way remember when he went on and on about lochore should be playing in the north league and lochgelky in the south 

Not sure what my clubs stance is but myself and many of the supporters I chat too at games would all like to see the Haws back in the super league. Haven’t enjoyed this season at all.

What I have enjoyed though is the comedy gold on pie n bovril. McGinty must be a sadder f**k than Gordon Hunter the amount of time he spends on there. Every post the same,  TJ this TJ that, bitter wee man because he got ousted from the SJFA. The Lochee chairman owned him last week though and the realisation that the juniors will join the pyramid at tier 6 next season whether he likes it or not has him absolutely seething. Long may it continue.

Lol , probably just the second actual real person to be posting on this thread but i'll bite anyway. For the sake of those reading this that aren't the multiple personalities of one person as it stands next season Haws will be playing Penicuik, Musselburgh, Newtongrange, Dunbar, Bonnyrigg, Dundonald, Boness, Tranent, Crossgates, Broxburn, Linlithgow, Camelon, Jeanfield and Preston. What Hawhaw fails to mention is that there probably wont be one Superleague in the East Juniors next season.  Love the fact that theweshallnotbemoved alt thinks one guy can influence the commitees of 25 junior teams to make them move from one league set up to another.

No it was me that mentioned you gobshite and caught you hook line and sinker because you just can’t help yourself. Apologies for the late reply but unlike yourself I’ve got a life away from the keyboard. Honestly you’ve got a huge problem if you actually believe  we’re no real. Talking of which there’s something else I forgot to mention,  that voodoo doll that weshallnotbmoved stuck pins in for 5 years. The doll  in case you’ve forgotten seen off the last pair of keyboard warriors and is responsible for both Glenrothes and Lochgelly finding themselves at the bottom of their respective leagues. Yip like him it is 100% real too. Did you think it went into retirement last October? No it went straight out on loan to a guy called Midge. No idea why he wanted it but apparently he returned it last month and said “Courts gone, 11 points dropped and f****d out the cup for playing an ineligible player” thanks very much :lol: Last I heard it  was in taxi on it’s way to Hampden accompanied by someone from Lochee.

The east region’s imminent entry to the pyramid should be advantageous to Jeanfield Swifts, Dundonald, Hill of Beath, Oakley,Crossgates,Hillend Swifts and St Andrews should they return to the East Region reducing their travel costs and engaging in local games. Did Bluebellhal not say their gates were down 40% this season so far?

Average attendances in the EOS league so far this season, anybody care  to hazard a guess where  Lochore/Lochgelly/Glenrothes/Kirkcaldy/Rosyth would fit in?

352     Linlithgow
346     Bonnyrigg
270     Bo'ness
226     Tranent
224     Musselburgh
183     Penicuik
171     Broxburn
165     Camelon
161     Dundonald
153     Newtongrange
139     Hill of Beath
137     Dalkeith