Fife Football Forum

Juniors joining pyramid

Go Daddy

On 2/18/2019 at 12:53 PM, Hawhaw said:

Not sure what my clubs stance is but myself and many of the supporters I chat too at games would all like to see the Haws back in the super league. Haven’t enjoyed this season at all.

Do you mean back in the Superleague with this season's clubs, or last season's clubs? Because come next season the EOS will have a 16 team Premier Division which will probably contain:

Penicuik, Bonnyrigg, Broxburn, Hill of Beath, Dundonald, Linlithgow, Musselburgh, Bo'ness, Jeanfield, Newtongrange, Tranent, Camelon, Crossgates, Dunbar, Preston, Dalkeith

Which is what the Superleague would've looked like this season had the teams not moved over - except the trips to Tayside have been replaced by visits to Tranent, Crossgates, Dunbar, Dalkeith, and Preston. It would be pointless for the Haws to move back on their own and leave all of those teams in the EOS, to go and play in the current Superleague.

Though surely it's better if the juniors and seniors merged instead of having roughly the same number of clubs in both? What's the point in having teams such as Inverkeithing and Burntisland in a separate league system to nearby Rosyth and Kirkcaldy?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Do you mean back in the Superleague with this season's clubs, or last season's clubs? Because come next season the EOS will have a 16 team Premier Division which will probably contain

Next seasons EoS Premier Division won’t be much different from last seasons Superleague. I see no reason why two leagues can’t work at tier six with the Fife Clubs returning to ERSJFA and the West Lothian clubs joining the EoS and a play off between the two at the end of the season.

1 hour ago, Hawhaw said:

Games attended in the Lowland League so far this season, anybody want to hazard a guess where Gogsy fits in?

21 Rab B Nesbit

21 Kilby Fan

21 Ekok

21 The judge

20 johnmc80

20 Newcastle Broon

20 Jerry Macguire

19 Dead

19 Alanshotbath

18 Nimmos notes

17Baxters Nutmeg

No need to hazard a guess, its nine, haven't been to a league game since 6th October.

18 hours ago, Hawhaw said:

Next seasons EoS Premier Division won’t be much different from last seasons Superleague. I see no reason why two leagues can’t work at tier six with the Fife Clubs returning to ERSJFA and the West Lothian clubs joining the EoS and a play off between the two at the end of the season.

So why suggest something else for next season which would be worse than staying put for the EOS Premier Division? :huh: Do you really think Haws supporters would rather play Dundonald, Crossgates, Thornton, Kennoway and the Tayside clubs instead of being in the EOS Premier?

Surely better that all the Fife and West Lothian clubs join the EOS so we can go back to having roughly 60 clubs and the same 16-16-14/14 league format as last season. Having two smaller league organisations doesn't suit anyone.

26 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

So why suggest something else for next season which would be worse than staying put for the EOS Premier Division? :huh: Do you really think Haws supporters would rather play Dundonald, Crossgates, Thornton, Kennoway and the Tayside clubs instead of being in the EOS Premier?

Surely better that all the Fife and West Lothian clubs join the EOS so we can go back to having roughly 60 clubs and the same 16-16-14/14 league format as last season. Having two smaller league organisations doesn't suit anyone.

Yes they do because they can see through McGinty’s campaign. Causing division in the junior ranks to get one over TJ. There was nothing wrong with the junior setup last season 3 very competitive leagues. Good luck to any club who wish to follow in Kelty’s footsteps but the reality is there are only a couple who can realistically make it to tier 5 and then as Kelty will soon find to their cost hit a brick wall. 

I’ve read your opinions on pie and bovril and it’s blatantly obvious you have only joined this forum to try and convince the remaining Fife clubs to move over to the EoS . Gobshite has already quite kindly pointed out where they stand in terms of supporters, moving to the EoS at tier 8 will not improve anything . Football is nothing without fans, I think they would be well advised to stay where they are.

Well said Hawhaw , spot on. That Burnieman c@nt couldn’t give a f**k about any club or individual other than his own. It’s not that long ago since he was banging on about how Lochgelly should be in the south and Lochore in the north divisions and if their no happy they can join the amateurs. Now he is saying f**k the Tayside clubs and wants them to move to the east of Scotland at tier 8 and help him get one over the erjfa and the lochee chairman. 

It’s all gone pretty quiet over there Lee, hence our wee visit from Gobshite and Ginaro’s sudden interest in here. You know Burnieman is struggling when Alan his camel f@nny stops slavering all over his keyboard and he has to bring one of his other alts out to play. Today it’s the turn of 12angrymen to spread his sh**te from one forum to another.

1 hour ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Last month they were working on the Fauldhouse manager now they’ve turned their attention to Kennoway Star Hearts. I could be wrong but I think it would be an even bigger gamble for them than any of the other Fife clubs. 

Seen that,all the patronising “ Their twitter feed is a breath of fresh air, they are under a new broom, don’t think the committee are dinosaurs blah blah f*****g blah”

That will be Kenniway gone now then no point hanging around in the juniors at tier 6 next season playing Thornton and Glenrothes 4 times each when they can have 11 trips over the forth in the east of Scotland at tier 7 instead. :rolleyes:

Surely there will be more teams considering returning to the ERJFA now than leaving. Sure I read somewhere a Linlithgow fan said he’d like them to return and Dundonald almost made the right decision before defecting at the last minute and are now regretting it. Will only take one of them to announce it and the majority will follow.