Fife Football Forum

Juniors joining pyramid

Go Daddy

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 1:15 PM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

The bottom line is the East Region Juniors will be part of the pyramid at tier 6 from next season FACT. The scaremongering from McGinty and the parochialism from his sheep and the mods on pie and bovril is a waste of time. 

:lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:53 PM, Hawhaw said:

Not sure what my clubs stance is but myself and many of the supporters I chat too at games would all like to see the Haws back in the super league. Haven’t enjoyed this season at all.

What I have enjoyed though is the comedy gold on pie n bovril. McGinty must be a sadder f**k than Gordon Hunter the amount of time he spends on there. Every post the same,  TJ this TJ that, bitter wee man because he got ousted from the SJFA. The Lochee chairman owned him last week though and the realisation that the juniors will join the pyramid at tier 6 next season whether he likes it or not has him absolutely seething. Long may it continue.

:lol::lol::lol:

5 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Join the pyramid they said

Promotion from the EoS to Lowland League they said

Huge pots of gold they said

Nae cnut has ever said that ya muppet. :lol:

17 hours ago, gogsy said:

Nae cnut has ever said that ya muppet. :lol:

Unlike you gobshite I don’t spend every minute of every day in front of a computer. I have a real life, a full time job and a family to look after, so no time to search for individual posts. What I do have though is a good memory and off the top of my head can recall 2 CNUTS,   Tynierose (pie and bovril’s equivalent of Grant Brough) and Burnieman (Blackburn’s answer to Hosni Mubarak) telling clubs that the benefits of joining the EoS were NO GLASS CEILING and up to £20,000 from the SFP for ground improvements. 

Can’t imagine why Bonnyrigg are so upset.

On 5/9/2019 at 6:43 PM, gogsy said:

Took me all of 10 minutes to find those quotes:lol:.

On 5/10/2019 at 9:04 AM, Oak Lee said:

Wow, only 10 minutes to find quotes you earlier claimed no cnut said?  No many village idiots can achieve that, you must be so proud.

89925022-DFF1-4E46-B757-86BBAD67380A.jpeg