Fife Football Forum

Games on/off sat 11th January

serg

9 hours ago, serg said:

What’s wrong with clubs posting on forum if games off or venue changed ?? Used to happen.

Because not every club has a person that uses this forum, but every club must report postponements so the League have all the data to hand.

I mean, it really is a 2 second job that I could even do with Admin access via Pitchero but I wouldn't know what games are off. The clubs phone details through to whoever so it really needs to be done by the League.

It's just a case of hitting "P" on the attachment below and the League's website is updated.

Screenshot_20200112-175859_Firefox.jpg

2 hours ago, ceejay said:

A few guys on hear moaning about how the website etc are run,why not throw your hat in the ring and offer to Help or as another person says 1 person from every home club if your game is Off /On put it on this Forum before 11am then everybody’s Happy.

For the record, I did offer assistance to a member of the League with regards to the website, but was turned down/never heard back.