Fife Football Forum

Football

Mariner

only a matter of time till it happens in Scotland  no grass getting cut by the council means when they do get back to work it will take weeks to get pitches back to playing standard.league should just make decision now so everyone can get on with more important things at this worrying time more to life than football and I never thought I would say that

On 3/26/2020 at 5:09 PM, sirboss said:

only a matter of time till it happens in Scotland  no grass getting cut by the council means when they do get back to work it will take weeks to get pitches back to playing standard.league should just make decision now so everyone can get on with more important things at this worrying time more to life than football and I never thought I would say that

When would the season need to be complete by? 

Is it the league who make this decision? Or do they have to wait till SFA makes one? 

On 4/4/2020 at 2:55 PM, CTID said:

When would the season need to be complete by? 

Is it the league who make thisdecision? Or do they have to wait till SFA makes one? 

The safa need to scrap grassroots football for this season imo . There wont be any football till at least sept in our country . Players contracts run out june 30th... after the farce of last years agm were teams didnt want to go up a league there is no chance there will be a 16 team league ... there is no leadership in our game  at the moment and with the virus not even reached its peak yet i call for all the people to stay safe and take care . 

ps 

am soccer and cupar amalgamate but how did your committees have these meetings when the country is in lockdown 

1 hour ago, ya cant said:

The safa need to scrap grassroots football for this season imo . There wont be any football till at least sept in our country . Players contracts run out june 30th... after the farce of last years agm were teams didnt want to go up a league there is no chance there will be a 16 team league ... there is no leadership in our game  at the moment and with the virus not even reached its peak yet i call for all the people to stay safe and take care . 

ps 

am soccer and cupar amalgamate but how did your committees have these meetings when the country is in 

Have a guess? 

11 hours ago, ya cant said:

ps 

am soccer and cupar amalgamate but how did your committees have these meetings when the country is in lockdown 

Week to week deal before transferring to another team?