Fife Football Forum

Bertie Wooster

Hawhaw

Been on to the Sun and they asked for a brief description of story. First I was contacted by a Ken McDonald who mostly explained procedures and when I told him I was waiting until 5pm tonight to see if it had been dealt with in house before going ahead he said to expect a call from someone called Dan King. Anyone on here know if he’s a front or back page journalist?

Offs another one who finds the truth boring. There’s lots happening in the world all the time min. It’s called the Fife Football Forum for a reason. To discuss just that, and Bertie Wooster requested a discussion on Bigotry involving a senior official of Lochgelly Albert. That he got more than he bargained for and no longer wants to discuss may be of no importance to you but there are others who read the forum on a daily basis for all different reasons who are very much interested. For example parents who’s children are currently playing grassroots football, they will be keen to steer them clear of clubs where a committee fail to take the appropriate action against a senior official who thinks it’s ok to call people “ bead rattling, manky, dope taking w**kers. Or the head of a club who threatens to have innocent bystanders done in because someone he doesn’t have a good word to say about, told him that he thought that individual was responsible for something trivial. Sponsors too I suspect will want to know which clubs to get involved in and those to stay clear. Then there’s the paying public like myself who didn’t set foot back in Warout for more than 4 years until more recently. 

Aye yer right there is a lot happening in the world, and there’s a lot eh us who are more worried about friends and family than someone calling one a bead rattler. 

whatsever floats yer boat tho pal. u enjoy yer day and a look forward to reading more of your sh1te on here 

You’ve no quite grasped it yet pal, but you’re getting there. We all worry about friends and family. That’s why we want to know if there’s a paedophile living near our local schools. That’s why we want to know if there’s a convicted rapist hanging around our night clubs. That’s why we want to know all  the pubs where there are junkies shooting up or taking a line in the toilets. To protect them, this scenario is no different . Or do you think it’s ok to take your wee boy to a football ground where he’ll hear someone who should be a role model threatening innocent people or calling the referee or opposition fans a cheating , manky , bead rattling w**ker because I don’t. 

Edited by Weshallnotbemoved

53 minutes ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

You’ve no quite grasped it yet pal, but you’re getting there. We all worry about friends and family. That’s why we want to know if there’s a paedophile living near our local schools. That’s why we want to know if there’s a convicted rapist hanging around our night clubs. That’s why we want to know all  the pubs where there are junkies shooting up or taking a line in the toilets. To protect them, this scenario is no different . Or do you think it’s ok to take your wee boy to a football ground where he’ll hear someone who should be a role model threatening innocent people or calling the referee or opposition fans a cheating , manky , bead rattling w**ker because I don’t. 

I'm presuming the guy in question is one of those old firm fans with a limited number of brain cells who can't separate religion from football.

Was his comment on a personal platform or the club's platform?

1 hour ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Agree boot the peedo’s, rapists n junkies brer, am jist saying. Am no saying it’s ok to take bairns to games and hear that, but If yi go to any game you’ll hear aww that cheating c*nt stuff, at every level probs chief. 

we aww kin someone who supports either of the auld firm who’s either uneducated or is bigot. Doesn’t mean am go call the polis everytime they speak or post. 

Take it easy 

On 3/28/2020 at 10:12 AM, CTID said:

Agree boot the peedo’s, rapists n junkies brer, am jist saying. Am no saying it’s ok to take bairns to games and hear that, but If yi go to any game you’ll hear aww that cheating c*nt stuff, at every level probs chief. 

we aww kin someone who supports either of the auld firm who’s either uneducated or is bigot. Doesn’t mean am go call the polis everytime they speak or post. 

Take it easy 

To my knowledge nobody has reported anyone to “the polis”. The only people reporting anything are the ones who have been found out and shown up for their true colours. Rather than be man enough to explain themselves their embarrassment of being caught sends them into hiding and in their high and mighty wee world they portray themselves as the victim. Next time and there will be a next time as the screenshot never contained any nudity or any other content that contravened the forum rules the complainer can message me personally and we can discuss why I should remove it. If he wants to go down that road let him take it up with me not the moderator. 

With Lochgelly Albert I do despair

Silence from committee, Do they not care?

”In industry we prosper” A lie right there

.The silence of a bigot beyond compare.

And then there’s the mods on the FF Forum

Deleting accounts of those with decorum

Protecting officials who create such mess

For whatever reason is anyone’s guess

One voice remains and will never be beat

Fighting for justice, exposing deceit

It won’t go away, so defiant and strong

Come out of hiding, admit you were wrong

MOCK THE WEAK ( new satirical show)

A week that started with Ian Paisley crying “Hullo Hullo....Hawhaw you need to elaborate”,  now appears to have ended with Bye Bye Bigot Bertie.

News that big Eck is not guilty would have hurt him badly. Big ears having covid 19 on the back of Andy having Virginia, who was only 17 won’t have helped ,but I suspect  the realisation he himself is suffering from the coopervirus will be why he is in isolation.

Edit;  just noticed I spelt Patrick wrong before some Moron fixes it for me.

Just had the police at the door about my post. My first thought was, great an appearance on judge Rinder. Then just as I was thinking which boys club will I donate the cash to, one of them said April fool. 

At least I won’t have to cancel tonight’s edition of Have I Got Views For You.