Fife Football Forum

Bertie Wooster

Hawhaw

On 9/16/2021 at 2:51 PM, Marconi said:

Only just heard aboot this should post it on pie and bovril

10215C4E-8FF2-456E-84E1-4B57FC3C6ADC.jpeg

Unfortunately I’ve got bigger fish to fry at the moment but feel free. Here’s the post from Ian Patrick of Lochgelly Albert in case you haven’t already seen it.

A0CF112D-BBCA-4C80-A37C-29A36A06CAEA.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Hey Bertie what a superb weekend for us bead rattling, manky, dope taking w***ers eh. Tears and laughter on both days.

An emotional Saturday as we paid tribute to the one and only BERTIE, topped off with the news that Lochgelly are heading into abeyance.

Tears of joy quickly followed by tears of laughter as a club formed in 2012 kept up their 100 percent record of failing in a major domestic cup competition for the 19th time in a row. 

£100M in losses to achieve such a phenomenal record. :lol:

GIRFUY ya DOB

33 minutes ago, Go Home Daddy said:

Hi Daddy, just to inform you, you put this on a forum and not your jerkoff diary. 
Although I am intrigued about the Lochgelly situation since you speak of them so much. They folding?

Hiya Bertie, welcome back mate. Unfortunately the jerkoff diary has been full since 2012. Losses of over £100M suggest I’ll be due another one soon though. 

Love the new moniker by the way, did you draw the inspiration from your favourite ditty? Need to do better than that though because

3 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

Tears of joy quickly followed by tears of laughter as a club formed in 2012 kept up their 100 percent record of failing in a major domestic cup competition for the 19th time in a row

Whit aboot the Ramzans cup pretty sure the won that when in the lower leagues

28 minutes ago, Marconi said:

Whit aboot the Ramzans cup pretty sure the won that when in the lower leagues

You’re getting confused with the Petrofac Training Cup which they eventually bought at the fourth attempt chief. The Ramzans  is a curry house and general store in the KY8 district, a more prestigious tournament played for between Kennoway and Leven ammies. :lol: Neither of them are major domestic cup competitions i’m afraid. 

On 11/22/2021 at 1:51 PM, Go Home Daddy said:

Hi Daddy, just to inform you, you put this on a forum and not your jerkoff diary. 
Although I am intrigued about the Lochgelly situation since you speak of them so much. They folding?

Hi Bertie, just to inform you, you put this on a forum and not your bigoted Facebook account.

Although I’m intrigued about the royal family situation since you refer to them so much. Is Andy innocent?

1 hour ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Hi Bertie, just to inform you, you put this on a forum and not your bigoted Facebook account.

Although I’m intrigued about the royal family situation since you refer to them so much. Is Andy innocent?

But but Andy is an auld man and he’s been witch hunted for a historic crime.

• jimmy locked and unlocked this topic
On 11/22/2021 at 7:51 AM, Go Daddy said:

Hey Bertie what a superb weekend for us bead rattling, manky, dope taking w***ers eh. Tears and laughter on both days.

An emotional Saturday as we paid tribute to the one and only BERTIE, topped off with the news that Lochgelly are heading into abeyance.

Tears of joy quickly followed by tears of laughter as a club formed in 2012 kept up their 100 percent record of failing in a major domestic cup competition for the 19th time in a row. 

GIRFUY ya DOB

Any need for that comment? 

12 hours ago, Fife Lad said:

Any need for that comment? 

Bertie Wooster walked away mate and my understanding is that Go Daddy now intends lodging (no pun intended) a formal complaint with the appropriate authorities. He’s unlikely to be back here now until after his grievance has been dealt with in the proper manner.

Like yourself though I was intrigued as to the significance of Bertie’s “date of birth” and duly asked him, and luckily for you and lurkers alike who are overseas and never contribute to the form but like to be kept informed of what’s going on he informed me it was nothing to do with the auld mans birth date and translated it for me.

Generally Important Results For Us Yesterday , You Dying Of Boredom?

On 11/22/2021 at 7:51 AM, Go Daddy said:

GIRFUY ya DOB

This is a really poor post and should have no place on a Fife Football Forum.  

Only just this weekend the Bigots in the Celtic support were rightly called out by James Dornan the Glasgow SNP MSP for using this exact sectarian hate speech.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/8115885/celtic-fans-embarrassing-msp-rangers-kris-boyd/

1 hour ago, Fergus said:

This is a really poor post and should have no place on a Fife Football Forum.  

It’s a post about Bertie Wooster and Lochgelly Albert so has every place on a Fife Forum

Only just this weekend the Bigots in the Celtic support were rightly called out by James Dornan the Glasgow SNP MSP for using this exact sectarian hate speech.

Mr Dornan has every right to call out the bigots in his teams support, just as I have Iain Patrick in mine. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/8115885/celtic-fans-embarrassing-msp-rangers-kris-boyd/

You’ve made a couple of rants but have still to explain what you find so offensive . If it’s what I think you’re alleging then you have been reeled right in by Go Daddy and to use the Kris Boyd incident as an example is so ironic because I challenged him and he explained it was in relation to an article written by Boydy where he referred to John Kennedy as Big J K 

2 hours ago, Fergus said:

Only just this weekend the Bigots in the Celtic support were rightly called out by James Dornan the Glasgow SNP MSP for using this exact sectarian hate speech

poor post chief celtic is in glesga  nae place fer yer childish whitabootery in a fife fitbaw forum

1 hour ago, Fergus said:

The comment DOB has no place in the Fife Football Forum.  That sectarian pish may be spewed elsewhere but should not be tolerated on here IMO.

Surely you agree with that? If not, I suggest you are part of the problem.

DOB is an acronym, as is BJK

Boydy claims his use was a reference to Big John Kennedy

Go Daddy claims his was a reference to Dying of Boredom 

I suspect both know what they were doing but no matter what you or I think neither of  us could prove it in a court of law.

What is undeniable is the bigoted comment already mentioned many times.

The subject of bigotry has been addressed in here for over 2 years. This particular thread been open since March 2020,  that you along with a couple of other punters from Diamonds Bar now want to take offence to an acronym tells us more about you than me. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Iain Patrick’s Facebook comic was embarrassing to me and offensive to others. It has as you put it no place in today’s society and would never have come to light if Bertie Wooster hadn’t intervened on this forum on an issue that was no concern of his. Patrick and his club could so easily have resolved the issue but foolishly IMO chose not to. Only they know the reason why and only time will tell if they made the correct decision.

Seeing as you enjoy your links I’ll leave you with this. 

https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/DOB