Fife Football Forum

Bertie Wooster

Hawhaw

1 hour ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

I never said all the committee are bigots,

7080DD75-799C-42EB-99B0-BC9383F358C6.jpeg

however interesting information is being gathered on them from reliable and discreet sources every day that passes. If you fly with the crows ........I may not have a 200 page dossier but there are a couple of interesting skeletons currently in the closet.

Edited by conn

• 1 year later...
On 3/27/2020 at 8:00 AM, Hawhaw said:

Been on to the Sun and they asked for a brief description of story. First I was contacted by a Ken McDonald who mostly explained procedures and when I told him I was waiting until 5pm tonight to see if it had been dealt with in house before going ahead he said to expect a call from someone called Dan King. Anyone on here know if he’s a front or back page journalist?

Get onto The Record Hawhaw. They are finally viewing anti-Irish racism as an issue.

17 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

Get onto The Record Hawhaw. They are finally viewing anti-Irish racism as an issue.

Last I heard Hawhaw had found himself a woman with beautiful, exotic looks and a lovely disposition, tied the knot and upped sticks to Thailand. Be surprised if he ever returns to these shores. Anyhow what would that achieve? 

Anyhow what would that achieve? 

Can just remember Hawhaw saying he had contacted the Sun and seeing as he’s never been sighted since assumed  they weren’t interested. Just thought that if the online behaviour of a couple of unknowns who do media work for a new club was front page news then that same behaviour of a Secretary and Treasurer who recently joined the senior ranks would be of interest. 

4 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

Can just remember Hawhaw saying he had contacted the Sun and seeing as he’s never been sighted since assumed  they weren’t interested. Just thought that if the online behaviour of a couple of unknowns who do media work for a new club was front page news then that same behaviour of a Secretary and Treasurer who recently joined the senior ranks would be of interest. 

I know where you’re coming from but I asked what it would achieve. As explained in another thread , Bertie Wooster came on here and involved himself in something he shouldn’t have. He took no notice when politely reminded that people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones and bullishly requested evidence. As far as I’m concerned he should have held his hands up when such substantial facts were produced and that would have been the end of the matter but instead chose to go into hiding. 

Not the first time someone on here has been called out for wrong doing and  bringing their club into disrepute nor will it likely be the last. The longer it takes for him to man up  the more others are made aware of his actions and the clubs tolerance of such behaviour.  Whether it’s by constant reminders or the occasional mention and whether it takes 5 months or 5 years he owes us a reply and I’d much rather wait than see  his mug shot printed on the front page of that shitty rag or have Fife constabulary  knocking on his door. 

I totally get why you are drawing comparisons with Bertie Wooster and Glens4life but the way I see it we’re dealing with 2 different animals here.

The former disgraced chairman of the oldco junior club was well known to this site. A joke figure who’s bark was worse than his bite. Threatening to have someone beaten up doesn’t even come close to calling people “ bead rattlers” in my opinion. His own committee, players and even a couple of the managers whom he appointed all had a good laugh at his expense during his tenure. His downfall was as inevitable as his return to issue an apology. 

The Anti-Catholic Secretary and Treasurer of Lochgelly on the other hand, while less known to this site is lauded over at the Bigot Dome. They have swept his despicable behaviour under the carpet and remain silent in the hope it will all blow over.

So we’ll just have to agree to disagree on this one as I think the club are just as guilty and can’t see either of them issuing an apology on here. Therefor they deserve to be exposed by the red tops or investigated by Fife’s finest.

1 hour ago, Go Daddy said:

The Anti-Catholic Secretary and Treasurer of Lochgelly on the other hand, while less known to this site is lauded over at the Bigot Dome. They have swept his despicable behaviour under the carpet and remain silent in the hope it will all blow over.

If you think I’m going to allow that then you don’t know me.

On 9/6/2021 at 9:05 AM, Go Daddy said:

I think the club are just as guilty and can’t see either of them issuing an apology on here

Would just like to point out that I am not seeking any apology as the remark was neither offensive to or aimed towards me. However as Bertie questioned the allegation of Bigotry and has disappeared since the evidence was produced I am expecting him to return and issue a reply. Until such time as he does this matter will remain an issue for as long as it takes for both himself and the club who are harbouring him. 

What must be remembered here is that Lochgelly Albert are now a senior club and hold the same responsibilities as all others who are part of the pyramid set up. In view of what has occurred over the last 72 hours or so on social media I think they are extremely lucky this has so far remained in here. There are thousands of angry people around at the moment all looking for dirt to dig up as part of their whataboutery it will only take one of them to google a keyword and land right here. The clock is definitely ticking. 

However as Bertie questioned the allegation of Bigotry and has disappeared since the evidence was produced I am expecting him to return and issue a reply. 

Only reply you’re likely to get from his ilk will be this 

ADE249D5-D08E-4AC4-9EC3-32E190D4ED9B.jpeg

There are thousands of angry people around at the moment all looking for dirt to dig up as part of their whataboutery 

Follow Follow was hotter than a Lochgelly smackheads spoon on giro day last night :lol:

Edited by Go Daddy

As stated already Ian Patrick’s shocking behaviour wasn’t aimed directly at me and it embarrassed me not offended me. That’s why I call this sort of behaviour from dinosaurs like him out. For anyone out there who thinks for a minute he is the victim in all this, take a few seconds to watch the following clip because that’s exactly how his Facebook post sounded to Go Daddy and many many others. There is no difference between the two.

• jimmy locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • jimmy unlocked this topic
16 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

There is no difference between the two

No difference in their actions but a big difference in the aftermath. Chelsea immediately put out a statement saying they would hold an investigation. The daily Record did likewise and the 2 boys from Hand and Heart held their hands up apologised and for the sake of their families resigned. Bertie Wooster/Ian Patrick and Lochgelly Albert on the other hand have done nothing. Apart from being called out and ridiculed for it in here the silence is deafening. One can therefor only conclude that Bertie is not ashamed, Ian Patrick is indeed a bigot and Lochgelly Albert condone such behaviour. This is not the end however but only the beginning because as a member of the EOS and part of Scottish footballs pyramid system many questions remain unanswered.

1 hour ago, Go Daddy said:

One can therefor only conclude that Bertie is not ashamed, Ian Patrick is indeed a bigot and Lochgelly Albert condone such behaviour. This is not the end however but only the beginning because as a member of the EOS and part of Scottish footballs pyramid system many questions remain unanswered

It has crossed my mind for a second that Patrick may have held his hands up and offered his resignation ( it was a split second) but the club wouldn’t accept. 

This for me would raise further questions as regards to the clubs ethos. Won’t go into too much detail for now but should Bertie not acknowledge our request within the next 48 hours I’m well prepared to come up with some answers. 

34 minutes ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

It has crossed my mind for a second that Patrick may have held his hands up and offered his resignation ( it was a split second) but the club wouldn’t accept. 

This for me would raise further questions as regards to the clubs ethos. Won’t go into too much detail for now but should Bertie not acknowledge our request within the next 48 hours I’m well prepared to come up with some answers. 

The amount of posts/tweets that have been deleted and accounts set to private since he was outed answers many more questions. We’ll soon find out who he’s prepared to take down with him because this is his final chance from me. If I don’t receive any response from Bertie or the club in here by 10pm on Friday night I will be banging a drum 10 times harder than any of those heading to Glasgow Green on Saturday. That’s a promise not a threat.