Fife Football Forum

No football till june 10th

ya cant

2 hours ago, Sibby25 said:

I can assure you this is not a player that plays for us but could be a supporter. The thoughts of a supporter dont relate to what the clubs thoughts of other teams are and they certainly dont from me the manager. Hope that clears things up for you. 

Thanks for clearing this up  Lee, didn’t think a player would be so immature 

cheers

5 hours ago, GlasgowFifeshire said:

See with regards to new proposals. Like outwith the 3 options we’ve already been given. Is there anyway to submit them to the league or does it have to come from a committee member. 

Just had the idea for next season of a 16 Team Premier with two Conferences that to help deal with the influx of new sides, similar to the EOS. 

Premier League of the current 11/12 sides, with the top 4/5 of the Championship depending on teams folding/merging. 16 teams, home and away = 32 Games. 3/4 teams relegated 

Remaining sides from the Championship and the bottom league pooled together and giving seedings to be placed into two equal conferences with the new clubs evenly distributed between the two leagues. Conference A & B winners and runners up promoted. 

Four sides relegated from the Premier, along with the 3-5th places sides in Conference A & B create a new Championship for Season 21/22

Remaining sides in the Conferences create a new bottom league for season 21/22. 

Leagues are still top heavy with 16 team Premier, rearrange this by relegating 4 in Season 21/22 but only the top two in the Championship go up. Creates I think 14-12 Premiership Championship split. Bottom League would be larger.  

If Null and Void passed you would need to use last seasons league tables to do this which would bring it's own problems.

13 hours ago, simplythebest said:

Hahahah your a first class imbescile and talk some nonsence lol, all ifs and buts ,Cupar have been shite this season like the YM and Lumphinnans and Balgonie and numerous other teams , but we don't blow our trumpet like you , we just get on with it , you should be embarrassed with your stupid statement. 

Its very interesting when teams that are leading a league or are in promotion places value that only as success. Hamilton escape relegation every year and bring in academy players on a regular basis and thats seen by alot as success. We lost alot of players from last season and had to dip into our young colts team to get a side on the pitch, we didnt just chuck it like alot of other teams. 4 16 year olds have played alot of the season and we managed to get a few in at Christmas to strengthen and IMO i think if we managed to avoid relegation then that would have been success. 

I have listened to alot of teams say that clubs who are in the relegation zone have their own agendas for wanting null and void. It would have been interesting to have seen everyones thoughts in the premier league last season when AM Soccer were ahead and in the driving seat for the league. Alot of teams for some reason or another don't like AM Soccer and i can guarantee the voting wouldn't have went their way. 

Just to clarify if we do get relegated then i will accept it but its strange that we are about the only league in the World to have relegation if it happens. 

Edited by Sibby25

1 hour ago, Bombscare said:

Hopefully this is sorted the morns night either way. So everybody knows where we stand and we can move onto next season and get things put in place to make better :ok:

Just mind we have until 12.00 on Thursday to change our votes if we want Bomber 

39 minutes ago, methil no8 said:

Nowhere just not been on here in a while big man haha...... Surely have to finish the league on the Average points per game or as it stands now. No Relegation and a league reconstruction? 

You'd think so however it's not one of the available options so looking like null and void going to win the day

7 minutes ago, Bombscare said:

It will be 50/50 imo mate. 

I can only see the votes from clubs that email in a group email but been predominantly null and void that I have seen unfortunately

1 minute ago, Berti said:

I can only see the votes from clubs that email in a group email but been predominantly null and void that I have seen unfortunately

1 minute ago, Berti said:

A think most leagues will be split on what they decide. But think it will be close