Fife Football Forum

No football till june 10th

ya cant

14 minutes ago, Shiekh said:

So after wanting a bigger top league for years, we finally get an option to do it....for one season only? 

some teams wanted the bigger league but others didnae and it got voted out last year so the option is there for it to continue, just put that proposal to the committee before the AGM and teams will get another chance to have their say. Me personally would like the bigger league

8 minutes ago, smiler said:

some teams wanted the bigger league but others didnae and it got voted out last year so the option is there for it to continue, just put that proposal to the committee before the AGM and teams will get another chance to have their say. Me personally would like the bigger league

Just seems daft to only do it for one season eh? If we’ve got a chance to change the constitution it would maybe be a good opportunity to try and revamp Fife football. Maybe introduce play offs between leagues to keep teams interested if they’ve had a bad season etc. 

It is the sensible option in my opinion. This way it allows the leagues to be restructured with all the teams that were in the hunt for promotion in both the Championship and 1st Division moving up with those involved in relegation getting a reprieve as they all mathematically could have stayed up.

Also been a lot said about the league committee and in particular the Match Secretary. I agree things could be done better at times but every position is open for people to put themselves forward each and every season but no one does. If you think you can do better then get up there and do it.

Just now, Berti said:

Also been a lot said about the league committee and in particular the Match Secretary. I agree things could be done better at times but every position is open for people to put themselves forward each and every season but no one does. If you think you can do better then get up there and do it.

Emails are ignored. 

Don't agree with the bit No 5 in the proposal  about relegating 4 teams after 1 season why promote teams then relegate 4 after 1 season WHY????

Do the changes........ every one knows where they stand for the new season........... change the local rule in the constitution because if it stands then we will always be bound by it with no flexibility to suit our Assoc needs and adjust this is the only set up I've been in where there is no actual flexibility to allow us to adjust

I think No 5 should be altered ASAP 

Edited by Mariner

1 minute ago, Mariner said:

Don't agree with No 5 in the proposal whey promote teams then relegate 4 after 1 season WHY????

Do the changes........ every one knows where they stand for the new season........... change the local rule in the constitution because if it stands then we will always be bound by it with no flexibility to suit our Assoc needs and adjust this is the only set up I've been in where there is no actual flexibility to allow us to adjust

I think No 5 should be altered ASAP 

Agree with you on that part but that can be fixed after at committee level I would presume.