Fife Football Forum

No football till june 10th

ya cant

12 minutes ago, Berti said:

Also been a lot said about the league committee and in particular the Match Secretary. I agree things could be done better at times but every position is open for people to put themselves forward each and every season but no one does. If you think you can do better then get up there and do it.

How can I Apply Berti lad? Been speaking with my good pal Liggy and we are going to do apply for March sec job 

Just now, methil no8 said:

How can I Apply Berti lad? Been speaking with my good pal Liggy and we are going to do apply for March sec job 

That would mean you having to stay out the pub on a Friday night so no chance of that!!

5 minutes ago, BojanK said:

Proposed fixtures and bringing the league into the 21st century. Tumbleweed. 

I've offered twice over the last 2 years in an area they said they weren't good with. Told they would "talk amongst themselves" and come back to me. Never heard back on both occasions so I won't be offering help again.

Just now, Foss said:

I've offered twice over the last 2 years in an area they said they weren't good with. Told they would "talk amongst themselves" and come back to me. Never heard back on both occasions so I won't be offering help again.

Every AGM the room are asked if there are any nominations for any of the roles which if there are then they need to be seconded by another club. If you do it this way then you have to be considered with the clubs making the decision.

Just now, Berti said:

Every AGM the room are asked if there are any nominations for any of the roles which if there are then they need to be seconded by another club. If you do it this way then you have to be considered with the clubs making the decision.

I'm not there at AGMs as that's not my role at the club. I was told by someone who was involved they needed help on two occasions, I volunteered to help they told me they'd refer it and never had even an acknowledgement following THEM saying they were struggling.

No offence, but I'm not going to waste my energy if that's how they operate.

21 minutes ago, Berti said:

It is the sensible option in my opinion. This way it allows the leagues to be restructured with all the teams that were in the hunt for promotion in both the Championship and 1st Division moving up with those involved in relegation getting a reprieve as they all mathematically could have stayed up.

How can you declare a season as finished, have champions, but have no relegation? The league has been extremely firm in the past with the "constitution states two teams must be relegated" line.

The league already decided what they wanted (option 2 - with no relegation) and are being manipulative to get it.

3 minutes ago, Amalgamation said:

How can you declare a season as finished, have champions, but have no relegation? The league has been extremely firm in the past with the "constitution states two teams must be relegated" line.

The league already decided what they wanted (option 2 - with no relegation) and are being manipulative to get it.

The Scottish second division literally just had a champion (cove) with no relegation.

16 minutes ago, Berti said:

They have a contact form. I contacted if they wanted the help they’d have replied saying this is how it needs to be done. They never. 

Shame really have experience in the two areas I discussed that would have helped the league greatly. But must not be part of their boys club. 

35 minutes ago, Berti said:

Also been a lot said about the league committee and in particular the Match Secretary. I agree things could be done better at times but every position is open for people to put themselves forward each and every season but no one does. If you think you can do better then get up there and do it.

People have offered and been refused. All we want is an even playing field. If we can play each other once before the split and not get the same ref 3 weeks in a row, we’re already doing things better :cheers: