Fife Football Forum

No football till june 10th

ya cant

If it is a later start, a possible way to play it with promotion and relegation could be play each time once, after that split the league in half, top half play for winners/promotion. Same with relegation

15 hours ago, kinch said:

If it is a later start, a possible way to play it with promotion and relegation could be play each time once, after that split the league in half, top half play for winners/promotion. Same with relegation

As long as it’s no discussed via another zoom meeting :P

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, CityBlue95 said:

Are we allowed contact training yet? I’ve had nothing from the SFA but it seems some teams have already started :huh:

24th of August organised contact sport outdoor is permitted for all ages. 

7’s/5’s/Contact sessions, all back then. 

9 hours ago, ... said:

24th of August organised contact sport outdoor is permitted for all ages. 

7’s/5’s/Contact sessions, all back then. 

Cheers! 

Any chance you have a link to this? The SFA are normally pretty good putting out stuff on their twitter but not seen anything from them as yet apart from that they’re doing a 4 stage plan to get back to contact sport.

its all a nightmare tbh, don’t see how the kids can play when they’ll be carrying the virus home to their parents... seems stupid 

7 hours ago, boy"z" said:

all dates will get pushed back again anyway as there will be a spike in 2-3 weeks. Its kl tho we can all just meet up in a boozer and have a chat about it. Shambles!!

You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. 

optimistic fella you. 

16 hours ago, CityBlue95 said:

Cheers! 

Any chance you have a link to this? The SFA are normally pretty good putting out stuff on their twitter but not seen anything from them as yet apart from that they’re doing a 4 stage plan to get back to contact sport.

its all a nightmare tbh, don’t see how the kids can play when they’ll be carrying the virus home to their parents... seems stupid 

There hasn’t been anything directly from the SFA but Scottish government has said contact outdoor sport (organised) can begin again starting August 24th. 

So I imagine that is when the SFA will begin their 4 stage plan to get things going, 

Edited by ...

1 hour ago, BojanK said:

You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. 

optimistic fella you. 

Just being realistic fella. Gyms and sports facilities were supposed to open in August now pushed back till mid September. With a spike in cases and a 2nd wave in about a month will see football put on the back burner. Might get some friendlies played in the winter.

1 hour ago, boy"z" said:

Just being realistic fella. Gyms and sports facilities were supposed to open in August now pushed back till mid September. With a spike in cases and a 2nd wave in about a month will see football put on the back burner. Might get some friendlies played in the winter.

Sports facilities can open to some degree in August when organised sport can. 

And there’s no evidence of a 2nd wave in Scotland yet, so lets just be optimistic about playing games soon and all keep safe!