Fife Football Forum

No football till june 10th

ya cant

4 minutes ago, Bombscare said:

Would need to go on the average points of playing each other once? A don’t know lol! A don’t think this is finished with yet 

There lies the problem, as has been mentioned on this forum in the past. Some teams have played teams twice already and not played teams once yet.

We keep getting told it is difficult for the fixture secretary to do this what with cup ties etc. & keep teams playing. Kennoway have nearly completed there league season & teams have not played each other.

Come on, a bit of common sense is required.

NULL & VOID the season.

As we have option 3 on the table then surely am soccer wont finish the season as they will have amalgamated with cupar so by the rules all there points should be deducted and any team who took points off them should be deducted ? 

or are committee members making the rules up ? 

this needs to be addressed properly and fairly 

Where is the sporting integrity from the league committee ? 
leagues are built on sporting integrity ,in these 3 options only option 3 is sporting integrity , 

i think personally we need an emergency general meeting to sort these options out and put null and void as an option as the replies i have seen to our league secretary the majority want to have an option to null and void the season and restructure the leagues . 

they know 7/8 teams have applied to join the leagues and they dont even mention this in any off there options .what do other clubs think cause we will need 2 thirds of clubs to have an egm 

11 minutes ago, ya cant said:

Where is the sporting integrity from the league committee ? 
leagues are built on sporting integrity ,in these 3 options only option 3 is sporting integrity , 

i think personally we need an emergency general meeting to sort these options out and put null and void as an option as the replies i have seen to our league secretary the majority want to have an option to null and void the season and restructure the leagues . 

they know 7/8 teams have applied to join the leagues and they dont even mention this in any off there options .what do other clubs think cause we will need 2 thirds of clubs to have an egm 

I agree with your statement, the only thing is, the reconstruction of the league will have to be done at the AGM.

cannot believe null and void not an option, its amateur football not life or death. most clubs that have replied so far all want null and void, in my opinion this vote should not take place until we are told why null and void not an option. I can surmise the answer will be because we got to follow the constitution that says 2 clubs must be relegated and 2 promoted but surely this constitution doesn't take into account this extrodinary situation where people are losing there lives and football pales into insignificance.

On 5/4/2020 at 12:31 PM, Berti said:

If we went with no relagation then the leagues could look something like this -

14 team Premier -Leven, GPR, Cupar, Bowhill, Kennoway, Kinross Colts "A", Pittenweem, Muchty, Scotia, YM, Lumphinnans, Kelty Hearts, Kinross, St. Andrews Uni

12 team Championship - Burntisland, St. Monans, Eastvale, Rosyth, Glenrothes, Rosebank, Markinch, Lochgelly, Fife Thistle, Freuchie, Dulloch, Strathmiglo

13 team 1st Division - St. Andrews Colts, Methilhill, Fife Athletic, Kennoway, Falkland, Kinross Colts "B", Kincardine, Bridge of Earn, Glenrothes Strollers, Hearts of Beath, Kirkcaldy Albion, Leslie Hearts, Newburgh

Means teams that go up were in the promotions race and prevents the teams that were in the relegation spots having any complaints. Also means if Kettle Utd apply then brings the 1st Div back to an even number.

We would go with this  It give teams a heads up on where they are and plan for the new season......put it to the vote or an option 4 to be added to the information sent out by the league.....decision in the hands of clubs not individuals

Edited by Mariner

Like many have said. Null and void only sensible option. As ive seen stated some teams have played each other 3 times and not played some teams once. It would be different if all teams had played the same amount of games etc. But thats not the case. There is oppertunity for teams to escape from relegation positions or push for promotion. I know the constitution states 2 teams must be relegated, but these are extraordinary circumstances.