Jump to content
Fife Football Forum
ya cant

No football till june 10th

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Off The Post said:

Won’t happen. New teams are the ones most likely not too see out the season. So 1 or 2 fold there and it’s all gone to shit

Who was the last new team to fold? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

every club has the right to vote for whichever option they choose all will have different views and opinions whether to benefit there on club or for what they think best for the league. at the AGM all clubs then have the chance to construct the leagues for next season. there is a proposal for the structure of the leagues on the table which was sent in before this vote was even thought about. now the constitution will always be a big problem in this but surely the way forward is for the clubs and committee to realise that the constitution doesn't cover this pandemic and for the best for fife football all clubs should then be able to construct the leagues for when ever we start up again using common sense and whatever information that we have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ringoryan said:

Who was the last new team to fold? 

Valleyfield on their return (twice)? I think Kingdom Athletic went again pretty quickly (if they did drop out completely).

 

I'm sure we lost both Kingdom and someone else in the Premier League in the same season a couple of years back too.

Edited by Foss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, sirboss said:

every club has the right to vote for whichever option they choose all will have different views and opinions whether to benefit there on club or for what they think best for the league. at the AGM all clubs then have the chance to construct the leagues for next season. there is a proposal for the structure of the leagues on the table which was sent in before this vote was even thought about. now the constitution will always be a big problem in this but surely the way forward is for the clubs and committee to realise that the constitution doesn't cover this pandemic and for the best for fife football all clubs should then be able to construct the leagues for when ever we start up again using common sense and whatever information that we have. 

Correct jimmy 

as the resolution been put to the league covers it all but when has common sense ever prevailed neeb 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CTID said:

Ym wouldve been doon if the season played oot, We wouldve beat them twice easy 

Hahahah your a first class imbescile and talk some nonsence lol, all ifs and buts ,Cupar have been shite this season like the YM and Lumphinnans and Balgonie and numerous other teams , but we don't blow our trumpet like you , we just get on with it , you should be embarrassed with your stupid statement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Hahahah your a first class imbescile and talk some nonsence lol, all ifs and buts ,Cupar have been shite this season like the YM and Lumphinnans and Balgonie and numerous other teams , but we don't blow our trumpet like you , we just get on with it , you should be embarrassed with your stupid statement. 

You should be embarrassed saying scotia were shite this season, they would’ve beat you tae brer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTID said:

You should be embarrassed saying scotia were shite this season, they would’ve beat you tae brer

same points  can you not read ,so they must have had a season like us.  This season anybody could have beat each other when they have a  squad to pick from , probably the most competitive league there has been for some time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

same points  can you not read ,so they must have had a season like us.  This season anybody could have beat each other when they have a  squad to pick from , probably the most competitive league there has been for some time.  

Coorse a kin read , YM still had the top teams 2 play n Cupar twice , n u never had a squad to pick from cause they are always suspended , agree it was a good league , but u couldnt beat the top teams n Cupar so u wouldve went doon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CTID said:

Coorse a kin read , YM still had the top teams 2 play n Cupar twice , n u never had a squad to pick from cause they are always suspended , agree it was a good league , but u couldnt beat the top teams n Cupar so u wouldve went doon

maybes aye maybes no ! , im not disputing the fact, You are !. Do you think Cupar shouldn't get relegated ? and if you dont why? living off the name I think, and with all this pandemic going on you've embarrassed your club with your  stupid self centred  comments.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See with regards to new proposals. Like outwith the 3 options we’ve already been given. Is there anyway to submit them to the league or does it have to come from a committee member. 
 

Just had the idea for next season of a 16 Team Premier with two Conferences that to help deal with the influx of new sides, similar to the EOS. 

Premier League of the current 11/12 sides, with the top 4/5 of the Championship depending on teams folding/merging. 16 teams, home and away = 32 Games. 3/4 teams relegated 

Remaining sides from the Championship and the bottom league pooled together and giving seedings to be placed into two equal conferences with the new clubs evenly distributed between the two leagues. Conference A & B winners and runners up promoted. 
 

Four sides relegated from the Premier, along with the 3-5th places sides in Conference A & B create a new Championship for Season 21/22
 

Remaining sides in the Conferences create a new bottom league for season 21/22. 
 

Leagues are still top heavy with 16 team Premier, rearrange this by relegating 4 in Season 21/22 but only the top two in the Championship go up. Creates I think 14-12 Premiership Championship split. Bottom League would be larger.  

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, GlasgowFifeshire said:

See with regards to new proposals. Like outwith the 3 options we’ve already been given. Is there anyway to submit them to the league or does it have to come from a committee member. 
 

Just had the idea for next season of a 16 Team Premier with two Conferences that to help deal with the influx of new sides, similar to the EOS. 

Premier League of the current 11/12 sides, with the top 4/5 of the Championship depending on teams folding/merging. 16 teams, home and away = 32 Games. 3/4 teams relegated 

Remaining sides from the Championship and the bottom league pooled together and giving seedings to be placed into two equal conferences with the new clubs evenly distributed between the two leagues. Conference A & B winners and runners up promoted. 
 

Four sides relegated from the Premier, along with the 3-5th places sides in Conference A & B create a new Championship for Season 21/22
 

Remaining sides in the Conferences create a new bottom league for season 21/22. 
 

Leagues are still top heavy with 16 team Premier, rearrange this by relegating 4 in Season 21/22 but only the top two in the Championship go up. Creates I think 14-12 Premiership Championship split. Bottom League would be larger.  

 

 

 

 


 

this has been done in Ammies before and always reverted back after a few seasons. It never works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, simplythebest said:

maybes aye maybes no ! , im not disputing the fact, You are !. Do you think Cupar shouldn't get relegated ? and if you dont why? living off the name I think, and with all this pandemic going on you've embarrassed your club with your  stupid self centred  comments.     

I can assure you this is not a player that plays for us but could be a supporter. The thoughts of a supporter dont relate to what the clubs thoughts of other teams are and they certainly dont from me the manager. Hope that clears things up for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, simplythebest said:

maybes aye maybes no ! , im not disputing the fact, You are !. Do you think Cupar shouldn't get relegated ? and if you dont why? living off the name I think, and with all this pandemic going on you've embarrassed your club with your  stupid self centred  comments.     

With 8 games 2 go , u think we should b relegated ? U live in cookoo land if u think so , am a supporter am entitled 2 my opinion like every1 else chap , I know the pandemic is going on , thats why relegating teams who can still catch teams is stupid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Sibby25 said:

I can assure you this is not a player that plays for us but could be a supporter. The thoughts of a supporter dont relate to what the clubs thoughts of other teams are and they certainly dont from me the manager. Hope that clears things up for you. 

Sibby we both know we wouldve pumped them , 6 points in the bag brer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...