Fife Football Forum

No football till june 10th

ya cant

32 minutes ago, back post casual said:

I’ve only just realised that a league has been won by a team that has played 44% of its league games and we have chosen to relegate member clubs into the bargain.

Ya Can’t is taking pelters here but he was right on the mark this time. 

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but who is that. Looking at the tables, all the top teams have played more than half their games?

40 minutes ago, back post casual said:

I’ve only just realised that a league has been won by a team that has played 44% of its league games and we have chosen to relegate member clubs into the bargain.

Ya Can’t is taking pelters here but he was right on the mark this time. 

Null & Void would have been crazy. Average points and no relegation should have been an option followed by reconstruction of the 3 leagues. Just my opinion big man

15 minutes ago, Yallop said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but who is that. Looking at the tables, all the top teams have played more than half their games?

Kelty. 

they did have 15 league games to play in 9 weeks not including cups. 

fair to say championship league and fixtures in general grossly mismanaged. 

FOR or AGAINST only.

I therefore need you to please read this proposal carefully and understand why we are asking you to vote in favour of this motion, which if passed will be sent to the SAFA for approval by the Council of the Scottish Amateur Football Association. 

Please Note there is no relegation with proposal and depending on League set-up. These numbers for each division will have to be Decided at AGM. I’m using them to ensure you understand the set up. 14 Premiership, 12 Championship, 13 Division 1 or it could be 12-14-13.

1) No relegation this season for ANY teams.

2) 3 top teams moving up to the Premier from the Championship to make 14 teams.

3) 5 top teams from the 1st Division to move up to the Championship to make that number up 12

4) 7 New teams coming in to make up the 1st Division numbers to 13.

5) This is for this coming season ( 2020/2021) only.  Which means 4 Teams being relegated at the end of the season 2020/2021 from the Premiership and 2 teams promoted from the Championship to go back to the 12 teams as per the normal league format Promotion/Relegation as Stated in hand book.

Please note if the SAFA Executive reject this change then we revert back to local rule 3 page 36 Composition of League/Association with promotion and Relegation happening.

1 hour ago, kinch said:

FOR or AGAINST only.

I therefore need you to please read this proposal carefully and understand why we are asking you to vote in favour of this motion, which if passed will be sent to the SAFA for approval by the Council of the Scottish Amateur Football Association. 

Please Note there is no relegation with proposal and depending on League set-up. These numbers for each division will have to be Decided at AGM. I’m using them to ensure you understand the set up. 14 Premiership, 12 Championship, 13 Division 1 or it could be 12-14-13.

1) No relegation this season for ANY teams.

2) 3 top teams moving up to the Premier from the Championship to make 14 teams.

3) 5 top teams from the 1st Division to move up to the Championship to make that number up 12

4) 7 New teams coming in to make up the 1st Division numbers to 13.

5) This is for this coming season ( 2020/2021) only.  Which means 4 Teams being relegated at the end of the season 2020/2021 from the Premiership and 2 teams promoted from the Championship to go back to the 12 teams as per the normal league format Promotion/Relegation as Stated in hand book.

Please note if the SAFA Executive reject this change then we revert back to local rule 3 page 36 Composition of League/Association with promotion and Relegation happening.

We have already passed the motion to relegated teams’ option (2), now you are asking to have another vote to pass half the motion.

What’s wrong with three divisions 12, 14 & the rest...looks like we are bending over backwards for certain individuals here...incredible!!

1 hour ago, kinch said:

A week to decide

Was sent out during the night

Why does it take a week to decide? Votes in by Sunday night, 2/3 nights to discuss with committees

Aye or No... then email sent to SAFA Monday, we’re just prolonging things again. 

Edited by Bombscare

22 minutes ago, Bombscare said:

Why does it take a week to decide? Votes in by Sunday night, 2/3 nights to discuss with committees

Aye or No... then email sent to SAFA Monday, we’re just prolonging things again. 

Ian it seems they have to give the teams a minimum of a week for it to be what is in the  constitution, saves the hassle of teams complaining and going to the SAFA ........... 

Just now, smiler said:

Ian it seems they have to give the teams a minimum of a week for it to be what is in the  constitution, saves the hassle of teams complaining and going to the SAFA ........... 

That explains it deek, cheers.