Fife Football Forum

Teams buying players at amateur level

13 minutes ago, methil no8 said:

Mcbride £2000 upfront to sign sib. Should have been relegated and now you guys all out to buy the league 

I think u and people need their heads checked. Why the hell would an amateur club pay £2000 for a player, worst rumour ive seen on this forum in 15 years. Oh and ur shout about should have been relegated, 8 games left to play and 3 points from safety and u should be relegated? We were in that position last year and won something like 7 or 8 of the last 10, won the Fife cup and were the last Fife team in the Scottish again, so that theory fecks ur comeback. 

33 minutes ago, Sibby25 said:

I think u and people need their heads checked. Why the hell would an amateur club pay £2000 for a player, worst rumour ive seen on this forum in 15 years. Oh and ur shout about should have been relegated, 8 games left to play and 3 points from safety and u should be relegated? We were in that position last year and won something like 7 or 8 of the last 10, won the Fife cup and were the last Fife team in the Scottish again, so that theory fecks ur comeback. 

It’s not a theory no matches played league finished and u put a proposal in to save urself wee man.

Tully has a year left on contract u think he’s just getting to walk a away from that without u boys slipping some money into Lochees bank hahhha  

next you will be telling me you would have won the Scottish cup. 

17 minutes ago, methil no8 said:

It’s not a theory no matches played league finished and u put a proposal in to save urself wee man.

Tully has a year left on contract u think he’s just getting to walk a away from that without u boys slipping some money into Lochees bank hahhha  

next you will be telling me you would have won the Scottish cup. 

No one would wanted to save Cupar so dont kid urself on and Cupar never put in any proposal. 

Tully? I thought he was off to Fife Thistle? But thats the first of me hearing that he's signing for Cupar and i know Tully well. At least we know who's spreading the rumours now, so i will pass it onto the boys in question. 

Edited by Sibby25

29 minutes ago, Sibby25 said:

No one would wanted to save Cupar so dont kid urself on and Cupar never put in any proposal. 

Tully? I thought he was off to Fife Thistle? But thats the first of me hearing that he's signing for Cupar and i know Tully well. At least we know who's spreading the rumours now, so i will pass it onto the boys in question. 

Spreading rumours? :wave:

On 6/24/2020 at 9:01 PM, AllAboardTheShowboat said:

Mind its all about equality Sheikh so diversify wi sum of that Lynx Africa.... Especially now you're no gonna be getting any Aussie Miracle in next season....

Anyway FCUK Cupar (Shoulda been relegated) . They'll win NOWT.

Bowhill back wi a bang next year and Leven and GPR up there too so they might get a Europa league spot....

Excellent post. Cupar Hearts will be trying to avoid a dogfight this season and if we can do that.. progress.

3 minutes ago, Sibby25 said:

You've named names and money John. I will let the lads know where its coming from. 

Let them know iv wrote on here u pellet. Haha ur very touchy wee man there’s other “rumours” as u put it will keep them for another day When I’m bored :P

10 hours ago, Sibby25 said:

You've named names and money John. I will let the lads know where its coming from. 

There is no rumours my mate got offered cash bit decided to take free boots and no subs to pay all season, must be a hearts thing lets change all the rules so they stay up, cupar done same with there proposal, hope u's get fucked every game, buying players to join eos but playing ur last season in fife league 

Edited by football crazy

5 minutes ago, football crazy said:

There is no rumours my maye got offered cash bit decided to take free boots and no subs to lay all season, must be a hearts thing lets change all the rules so they stay up, cupar done same with there proposal, hope u's get fucked every game, buying players to join eos but playing ur last season in fife league 

Seek help.

12 minutes ago, football crazy said:

There is no rumours my maye got offered cash bit decided to take free boots and no subs to lay all season, must be a hearts thing lets change all the rules so they stay up, cupar done same with there proposal, hope u's get fucked every game, buying players to join eos but playing ur last season in fife league 

Ur mate haha trust me on this one ur mates no good enough to play for Cupar Hearts and a guarntee u wont tell us who ur mate is? I can also guarntee u that Cupar wont be playing in the EOS league. Keep up the rumours though and i will be sure to pass them on.