Fife Football Forum

Teams buying players at amateur level

1 hour ago, Jamfraz2005 said:

So the club paid a guy 2 grand upfront as an amateur who can walk away any time he wants?

Thats an absolutely ridiculous statement.

A dragon would definately not invest into that. "I'm out"

9 hours ago, Sibby25 said:

Ur mate haha trust me on this one ur mates no good enough to play for Cupar Hearts and a guarntee u wont tell us who ur mate is? I can also guarntee u that Cupar wont be playing in the EOS league. Keep up the rumours though and i will be sure to pass them on. 

You still biting sibby lol, just cause u got offered f**k all, and trust me my 10 year old daughter would get a game for u bunch o daftys. Should o been relegated. 

Edited by football crazy

10 hours ago, Sibby25 said:

Ur mate haha trust me on this one ur mates no good enough to play for Cupar Hearts and a guarntee u wont tell us who ur mate is? I can also guarntee u that Cupar wont be playing in the EOS league. Keep up the rumours though and i will be sure to pass them on. 

Signed a few boys and suddenly people are not good enough to play for Cupar hearts haha. Run along and pass on ur info sibby :lol:

1 hour ago, Sibby25 said:

Exactly. So tell ur pal to stop spreading rumours. 

Rumours are rife pal more to come. Least the forum is alive again wee man. Heard Boylan has been promised the job as manager after next season when Cupar jump over to the EOS