Fife Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Afterall

Hope you enjoyed your pre season trials and game this morning

21 hours ago, sirboss said:

my guess and its only a guess it would be newburgh as heard a concerned resident and referee saying that they were training with no restrictions but could be wrong

scotlandsinumber-gabshite-how-many-likes

Cmon Jimmy spill the beans noo. :D

11 hours ago, Afterall said:

Directly from players that attended  

So are you going to say who it is or are you just going to stir? If you're not going to say anything it's all pretty pointless starting this thread.

Well here`s a clue I was not referring to Newburgh.. but its clearly got some of you on the boil.and for all that are saying we can train etc  refer back to the communications sent out last week. 

" STRICTLY NO FORM OF MATCH PLAY ALLOWED"

its really not to hard to fathom out , new to the league, has youth`s and now an amateur side

I am away to get my morning cupa  

Happy Monday folks

1 hour ago, Afterall said:

Well here`s a clue I was not referring to Newburgh.. but its clearly got some of you on the boil.and for all that are saying we can train etc  refer back to the communications sent out last week. 

" STRICTLY NO FORM OF MATCH PLAY ALLOWED"

its really not to hard to fathom out , new to the league, has youth`s and now an amateur side

I am away to get my morning cupa  

Happy Monday folks

You're full of crap. 

Has a youth and amateur side and new too the league, so could be any off about 7 teams. Either name and shame and grass them all in 100% or say nothing and move on. 

Cupar Hearts have been training seen them sat morning. They do what they want!! Buy players and training when told not to.... personally think they should have a 2 year suspension chucked at them this is NOT ON

7 minutes ago, methil no8 said:

Cupar Hearts have been training seen them sat morning. They do what they want!! Buy players and training when told not to.... personally think they should have a 2 year suspension chucked at them this is NOT ON

They had to charge the self employed players to gain funds as not seen any new pictures recently 

18 hours ago, methil no8 said:

no chance ur up on a Saturday morning by the state of ur snapchats on a friday night. I did hear a team went full bore into training and a player ruptured his achilles. Be careful when u go back back guys

I’ve watched what’s being said on the Forum about teams Training when they should not be,but it’s understandable if they did,because everyone wants the Best for their Team, I heard from a Good Source that Muchty(who blamed Newburgh for training during the Lockdown) Arnie Innocent.