Fife Football Forum

Falkland AFC

Afterall

Yep seems a strange one especially considering they were good to go team wise. 

With so many teams around them now they are going to find it tough to come back next season as I'd imagine their existing players will move onto pastures new. 

Instead of Surmising what’s going on I’m sure if they are Folding they’ll let the People that Really Matter know First then they’ll let the rest know when they’re ready,Hopefully everything will be Ok,they’re Descent people at Falkland and at the End of the day it Could be Next year Before Amateur Football Resumes so they’ve got Plenty time to get things Sorted.

17 hours ago, ceejay said:

Instead of Surmising what’s going on I’m sure if they are Folding they’ll let the People that Really Matter know First then they’ll let the rest know when they’re ready,Hopefully everything will be Ok,they’re Descent people at Falkland and at the End of the day it Could be Next year Before Amateur Football Resumes so they’ve got Plenty time to get things Sorted.

I concur, like let the players know at least, so they have time to look for a team with preseason now underway thew more time its left to fester the less time to source a new team etc .