Fife Football Forum

Changing rooms

ya cant

6 minutes ago, ya cant said:

If it takes another five months to get football back then so be it 

thousands off people have died in the last five months so dont think it cant happen to you 

sure we all want back playing but not until its 100% safe imo 

You wait five months then, see if there is any grassroot football to come back to. 

(There wont be)

2 minutes ago, ... said:

And its exactly that type of attitude that has seen football at all levels in this country fall to shambolic levels. 

football, exercise & mental health benefits are very, very important. And if its safe to resume, we should. Otherwise the game at lower league levels will never recover. 

Listen pal

a dont know if you

know anyone who has died from the virus but i lost a close pal and i was like you until it home so until its 100% safe there shouldnt be any risk 

4 minutes ago, ... said:

You wait five months then, see if there is any grassroot football to come back to. 

(There wont be)

Ffs min..... safety comes before any risks in my book 

a take it you dont read the news 

the R rate is now above 1 again in scotland and thats because of opening up pubs etc etc 

stay safe folks 

Just now, ya cant said:

Ffs min..... safety comes before any risks in my book 

a take it you dont read the news 

the R rate is now above 1 again in scotland and thats because of opening up pubs etc etc 

stay safe folks 

Above 1 in places with clusters. 

Clusters caused from indoor settings. Why do you think indoor football is still suspended? 

6 minutes ago, ya cant said:

Listen pal

a dont know if you

know anyone who has died from the virus but i lost a close pal and i was like you until it home so until its 100% safe there shouldnt be any risk 

And I know people who have suffered hugely from lockdown, and are now being allowed to slowly get back to some normality. 

Dont try guilt trip me with someones life, it wont work. I care about everyones well being, especially those who rely on things like football and social interactions to keep themselves in the right state of mind. 

Call me old fashioned, but I think sport at community level is a lot more important than quite a lot of people realise. And if its safe to bring it back after a long 5 months without, Im for it. Done debating this now. 

Bring on the football in September and the enjoyment of it. 

1 minute ago, ... said:

And I know people who have suffered hugely from lockdown, and are now being allowed to slowly get back to some normality. 

Dont try guilt trip me with someones life, it wont work. I care about everyones well being, especially those who rely on things like football and social interactions to keep themselves in the right state of mind. 

Call me old fashioned, but I think sport at community level is a lot more important than quite a lot of people realise. And if its safe to bring it back after a long 5 months without, Im for it. Done debating this now. 

Bring on the football in September and the enjoyment of it. 

You said bringing it back safely 

getting changed in cars isnt safe imo most public parks are full of dog poo imagine getting in yer car reeking off dugshitee lol 

1 minute ago, ya cant said:

You said bringing it back safely 

getting changed in cars isnt safe imo most public parks are full of dog poo imagine getting in yer car reeking off dugshitee lol 

You’ve seriously no just suggested we cant return to football because of dug shite hahahahahahaha. 

1 minute ago, ... said:

Let me know when we’re due to play games in School corridors then mate. Just so Im ready. 

Did you read it all 

who recommend over 12s wear face masks 

were not far away from a lockdown again and you want to play football 

4 minutes ago, ya cant said:

Did you read it all 

who recommend over 12s wear face masks 

were not far away from a lockdown again and you want to play football 

We’re absolutely nowhere near a national lockdown again. So yeah, I want to play football. 

I think it was less than 1% of tests came back positive yesterday? So yeah, I want to play football. Next. 

I reckon come the start of friendlies the 2m distance might get put to a safe distance. Considering the players will be training together(contact) I think sharing a changing room won't be an issue.  Playing against teams of course there's going to be a risk but again will be low. There will be lots of protocols and guidlines to follow im sure. I totally agree with the changing  rooms, they need to be open to play. feck jumping in the car and driving home. 

Edited by boy"z"