Jump to content
Fife Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ya cant

Changing rooms

Recommended Posts

tbf for once i agree with ya cant here,what a load of pure bollocks man!ure allowed to run about for 90+ minutes with 11 players of the opposing team plus subs and ure own teammates who have been sweating,spitting etc all over the place but ure then not allowed to jump in a shower and wash ureself beside these same players? im all for getting football started up again but cmon man its now just getting silly! we gonna need hand sanitisers along the sidelines to clean the ball everytime somcunt has to pick it up for a throwin aswell?or should we just play kickins?utter nonsense the lot of it man,next theyl be tellin us to keep 2 metres apart during games!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, mikey said:

tbf for once i agree with ya cant here,what a load of pure bollocks man!ure allowed to run about for 90+ minutes with 11 players of the opposing team plus subs and ure own teammates who have been sweating,spitting etc all over the place but ure then not allowed to jump in a shower and wash ureself beside these same players? im all for getting football started up again but cmon man its now just getting silly! we gonna need hand sanitisers along the sidelines to clean the ball everytime somcunt has to pick it up for a throwin aswell?or should we just play kickins?utter nonsense the lot of it man,next theyl be tellin us to keep 2 metres apart during games!

Some teams do stay 2 metres away !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whats teams thoughts on turning up changed to play a game 

teams giving out kits to players who might not turn up 

covid officer has to be at game or you cant play 

register all persons who play 

is it all worth it 

what happens if player turns up with a cough ?

covid officer has to tell him to go home as he cant play 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, ya cant said:

Whats teams thoughts on turning up changed to play a game 

teams giving out kits to players who might not turn up 

covid officer has to be at game or you cant play 

register all persons who play 

is it all worth it 

what happens if player turns up with a cough ?

covid officer has to tell him to go home as he cant play 

Can you please stop making out as if getting changed at home & keeping a record of who plays every week is equivalent to trying to land the apollo spacecraft on the moon. Cheers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ya cant said:

Whats teams thoughts on turning up changed to play a game 

teams giving out kits to players who might not turn up 

covid officer has to be at game or you cant play 

register all persons who play 

is it all worth it 

what happens if player turns up with a cough ?

covid officer has to tell him to go home as he cant play 

What's wrong with players turning up in shorts, socks and a training shirt and being given their shirt by the management team (if selected) when they arrive?

Why do you always look to make things all so complicated and awkward unnecessarily? Of course things will be 'different' from before, but it's not massively difficult or impossible to work round any requirements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ya cant said:

Whats teams thoughts on turning up changed to play a game 

teams giving out kits to players who might not turn up 

covid officer has to be at game or you cant play 

register all persons who play 

is it all worth it 

what happens if player turns up with a cough ?

covid officer has to tell him to go home as he cant play 

The alternative is not playing. So boys have to make a decision taking into consideration all the factors whether they return. 

I think boys will choose to play football and of course its worth it.

Boys go to play 7s all the time and even manage to put their kit on before they go. They get drenched and have to drive home without changing

It's not the big deal you think it is. 

Edited by Rigano21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Rigano21 said:

The alternative is not playing. So boys have to make a decision taking into consideration all the factors whether they return. 

I think boys will choose to play football and of course its worth it.

Boys go to play 7s all the time and even manage to put their kit on before they go. They get drenched and have to drive home without changing

It's not the big deal you think it is. 

Its not ideal for games but if boys want to play they will do it. Cant be any worse than Tuesday and Thursday training in monsoon conditions and driving home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, boy"z" said:

Its not ideal for games but if boys want to play they will do it. Cant be any worse than Tuesday and Thursday training in monsoon conditions and driving home

That's my thoughts too.

You can't tell boys they have to wait for a vaccine, potentially missing out on years of football. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2020 at 9:40 AM, ya cant said:

Whats teams thoughts on turning up changed to play a game 

teams giving out kits to players who might not turn up 

covid officer has to be at game or you cant play 

register all persons who play 

is it all worth it 

what happens if player turns up with a cough ?

covid officer has to tell him to go home as he cant play 

Definitely worth it yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...