Fife Football Forum

Winter training block bookings

piper

Just a heads up we had our risk assessment for Astro access approved today so that’s our bookings confirmed for both our training venues. More than happy to share it with any club it’s literally an A4 sheet just specifying how we plan to approach a session. Really easy to adjust as required. Drop me a message if you want it 

1 hour ago, piper said:

Just a heads up we had our risk assessment for Astro access approved today so that’s our bookings confirmed for both our training venues. More than happy to share it with any club it’s literally an A4 sheet just specifying how we plan to approach a session. Really easy to adjust as required. Drop me a message if you want it 

Did you have to mention how you’d disinfect the jumpers we are now using for goalposts? 

1 hour ago, piper said:

We got ours approved with St. Andrews Uni too. A bit of cut and pasting from the one we submitted to the league did the job. Nothing too complex. 

Edited by Berti

5 hours ago, ya cant said:

Have you done a method statement for booking astro for training ? This is the latest craze before you can book training 

I done a method statement in about 5 minutes.  Hardly rocket science. If you want to train on the astros it requires to be done. 

Edited by boy"z"