Fife Football Forum

Leven United friendly- 19th & 26th Sept

Beltrees

Planned friendly for 19th and 26th Sept cancelled due to opponents restrictions in travel. Any team wanting a friendly against Leven United at Premier Park - Leven. On either of these dates, can you ping a reply or message me on 07852547930 and I’ll pass this on to the manager. 
Stay Safe- Malcolm

• 2 weeks later...

Results- Leven United- 1 - 2 Cupar Hearts. 

Great watching the first game today- Excellent saves by Dale Wotherspoon and the woodwork prevented Leven from drawing the tie. Several pairs of tired legs tonight and fitness levels will continue to improve over this next period. Covid controls and match day zones  in place- which will require some fine tuning. A special thanks to supporters who watched the game from the boundary fence and maintaining social distancing. 

Let’s hope Nicola ‘S’ doesn’t do anything stupid on Thursday and we can continue the friendly games before the leagues officially start !!

Leven United still have Saturday 26th free at Leven for friendly game OR we can travel to play at your ground - ping me a reply or message me on 07852547930.

Stay Safe- Malcolm

4ADE62E7-59EB-454B-A394-598BDA94B8EB.jpeg