Fife Football Forum

Rumours

ya cant

I've just had a call from track and trace again 10 minutes ago and they're saying there is no need for us to isolate or stop playing as they don't deem grassroots football as a big concern to the virus spreading.All they've said is if anyone travelled in a car with the positive case they have to isolate and if anyone else starts showing symptoms they have to isolate..so technically going by there guideline we have cancelled Saturdays game against kirkcaldy albion training this coming week and Saturday comings game v kincardine for nothing. :banghead::banghead:

Edited by reider

7 minutes ago, ... said:

Virus will be about for years. Only thing that turns it into a virus that can be lived with as normally as possible is a vaccine - probably not likely until *enter any 2021 month here* at the earliest. 

Junior/Ammy football cant wait that long. Game will be done n dusted. Even professional set ups across country struggled massively, ‘ya cant’ seems to think ammy clubs can just...wait another 6 months. 

So football comes before the virus with you ? Thats your perogative 

i would rather have my health and follow the rules for another 6 months .. thats my perogative 

i have more to worry about than a game of football and am sure the majority will agree with me that there lives .. there amilies lives are more important than a game of football 

everything has to be safe imo for football to be back and the first positive the protocol of track and trace has failed but you say just get on with it and am being negative cause i highlight that the track and trace has failed . 

why hasnt our league come out with a statement yet on the concerns of track and trace as am sure they will know about it 

14 minutes ago, reider said:

I've just had a call from track and trace again 10 minutes ago and they're saying there is no need for us to isolate or stop playing as they don't deem grassroots football as a big concern to the virus spreading.All they've said is if anyone travelled in a car with the positive case they have to isolate and if anyone else starts showing symptoms they have to isolate..so technically going by there guideline we have cancelled Saturdays game against kirkcaldy albion training this coming week and Saturday comings game v kincardine for nothing. :banghead::banghead:

Its a disgrace neeb 

the league should have gave you guidance in all of this 

so there is no need for track and trace at football is that what they are saying 

15 minutes ago, reider said:

Mate all I can say from someone who plays in your league around yous 

THANKS. 

You’ve done everything by the book and now we are all definitely better for it. 

Genuninely deepest thanks you made bold clear decisions and now we are in a place to go forward because of that. Done yourself, YM and Ammie Football proud.

2 minutes ago, ya cant said:

i would rather have my health and follow the rules for another 6 months .. thats my perogative 

i have more to worry about than a game of football and am sure the majority will agree with me that there lives .. there amilies lives are more important than a game of football 

everything has to be safe imo for football to be back and the first positive the protocol of track and trace has failed but you say just get on with it and am being negative cause i highlight that the track and trace has failed . 

why hasnt our league come out with a statement yet on the concerns of track and trace as am sure they will know about it 

You’re making it out that ammy football is the route of the virus here. You going to work just now? Pub? Restaurants? All higher risk of transmission. 

the track and trace didn’t fail either so you can drop that, just took a while.

Again, not happy, don’t go out. People need to take responsibility for themselves in this situation. I know I’d rather be playing football than scrolling Just Eat like it’s tinder.

and six months it will all be fine? Dunno where you’re getting that from.

5 minutes ago, ya cant said:

Its a disgrace neeb 

the league should have gave you guidance in all of this 

so there is no need for track and trace at football is that what they are saying 

I have the email confirming this aswell Pete that has been sent to the league. 

5 minutes ago, BojanK said:

Mate all I can say from someone who plays in your league around yous 

THANKS. 

You’ve done everything by the book and now we are all definitely better for it. 

Genuninely deepest thanks you made bold clear decisions and now we are in a place to go forward because of that. Done yourself, YM and Ammie Football proud.

Thanks mate... But can you imagine the uproar if we had just went ahead and played on Saturday.lololol

8 minutes ago, ya cant said:

We are following the rules. If football came before health for me I’d say who cares about all these rules we have to follow. But I dont, I follow them, we all do. 

Tell you what, you hide away for another 6 months then. Let the rest of us take care of our mental and physical health by doing what we can as safely as we can. 

(Btw, Covid aint going anywhere in 6 months, so good luck with that).

Just now, reider said:

I have the email confirming this aswell Pete that has been sent to the league. 

Honestly neeb youve been treated shabbily in all this by trying to do the right thing 

i dont see the point of track and trace going by the answer you got from them 

as you said earlier a total shambles mate 

Just now, ya cant said:

Honestly neeb youve been treated shabbily in all this by trying to do the right thing 

i dont see the point of track and trace going by the answer you got from them 

as you said earlier a total shambles mate 

If they deemed football high risk they would have told the entire team to isolate. Seems they dont see it that way so only want players who travelled with the one individual to do so. 

Agree with it or not, if thats the way they are going thats upto them. We just follow the rules we have. 

Its a shame YM had to be the first club to go through the procedure and imo have dealt with it brilliantly. 

2 hours ago, reider said:

exact same as Kincardine had 3 weeks ago the boys in car had to isolate that’s it.

1 hour ago, ya cant said:

Must be like Xmas eve for you. You’ll no sleep with the excitement. 

10 minutes ago, ... said:

Must be like Xmas eve for you. You’ll no sleep with the excitement. 

Is that right 

seemingly cause a want to play football for the right reasons theres others who dont give a fackk 

maybe thats why sturgeon is going to call a lockdown as theres too many clowns not following the guidelines