Fife Football Forum

Kirkcaldy albion

Dango

31 minutes ago, Dango said:

Whats this on pussbook about them folding 16 players leaving due to the bad management of the team by the boy  of many clubs and very little wins jake the snake punted from every team yet continues to get boys to sign for him i feel sorry for all the lads involved hopefully they find new clubs 

I'm sure they wouldn't ditch 16 boys just for the sake of it. Seemed a decent bunch when we played them pre season.

Yes pal..

The decision to let that group of players go wasnt a personal decision, the people behind the scenes helping myself run the club wanted them out for various reasons.

They all showed up today to give their Saturday afternoons away to come break every guideline in the book.. shows their maturity 

And if this is one of them, which chances are it is the case, that shows even more immaturity 

Not to mention the damage to the club kits when they handed them back.

Edited by Feechan99

6 minutes ago, Dango said:

You are the laughing stock of fife ripped off teams left and right i wish you well you are going to need it you couldn't motivate a chicken to lay an egg

Its clear to see who the laughing stock is here, bit pissed off that we got a team out and managed to fulfill the fixture.. despite having that group of 13 boys leave 

Edited by Feechan99

9 minutes ago, Feechan99 said:

Its clear to see who the laughing stock is here, bit pissed off that we got a team out and managed to fulfill the fixture.. despite having that group of 13 boys leave 

Smashed 10-0 off the team you ripped off for money most of your team leaving as you couldn't run a bath nevermind a fitba team enjoy the season however long you last good luck you'll need it fancy a pint come meet me in wee jimmys

6 minutes ago, Dango said:

Smashed 10-0 off the team you ripped off for money most of your team leaving as you couldn't run a bath nevermind a fitba team enjoy the season however long you last good luck you'll need it fancy a pint come meet me in wee jimmys

Tbh pal, ive admitted previous mistakes and plan to make them right soon.. they know that aswell, thats none of your business really

What I feel weird however is you've took time out your day to try and make a of me when in actual fact you've done that to yourself.

Again, ill stress for the last time The Albion are here to stay and you know 0 about what happened for they boys to end up leaving.. wasnt 10 either it was 8, and thats a game that proved our point in many factors to the boys having to go.

May I add it wasnt the team it happened with it was an individual at that club which I've spoken to

Edited by Feechan99

8 minutes ago, Dango said:

Wow, you are very bitter!

25 minutes ago, Feechan99 said:

Yes pal..

The decision to let that group of players go wasnt a personal decision, the people behind the scenes helping myself run the club wanted them out for various reasons.

They all showed up today to give their Saturday afternoons away to come break every guideline in the book.. shows their maturity 

And if this is one of them, which chances are it is the case, that shows even more immaturity 

Not to mention the damage to the club kits when they handed them back.

Total respect to you pulling boys together  to come through to kincardine today we have all been in your position before.As for the muppets at the side of the park to watch yous after travelling 30 miles your better off without them. Just keep plugging away the first season is always the hardest. 

18 minutes ago, twoandahalf said:

Total respect to you pulling boys together  to come through to kincardine today we have all been in your position before.As for the muppets at the side of the park to watch yous after travelling 30 miles your better off without them. Just keep plugging away the first season is always the hardest. 

Cheers pal..

Seen a lot of laughter (not just on here) directed at new teams starting out and opening scorelines. 

No be many folk laughing if these teams pack it in and youre left with free weeks every other Saturday. All the best to every new team starting out, people think its easy and any new team should just instantly compete, go and try start a team yourself then, see how you do. 

Not directed at anyone, just needs said. All the best to every team this season, keep going and enjoy your Saturdays.