Jump to content
Fife Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ya cant

Auchinleck talbot

Recommended Posts

Have withdrawn from there eague this season due to restrictions 

one was no changing and washing facilitties 

Wjich could have severe implications to the health and well being of there staff 

 

Edited by ya cant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dugman said:

Ammie fitba on here. No interested in juniors. Try posting on a page specifically for folk who care aboot junior fitba. 

Its about health and safety of players and has everything to do with football at all levels 

 

imo more teams will follow and start pulling out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out fishing for bites, eh? I bet you're a right laugh on a night out. When you pull your team out, I'll start taking you seriously.

Edited by Foss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Foss said:

Out fishing for bites, eh? I bet you're a right laugh on a night out. When you pull your team out, I'll start taking you seriously.

A would do it tomorrow but its not my decision 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its all about fans and £. 

Players not wanting to play and not shower etc is fair, but at ammy level we seem to want to just get on with things. 
 

So its as you were for us, thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ... said:

Its all about fans and £. 

Players not wanting to play and not shower etc is fair, but at ammy level we seem to want to just get on with things. 
 

So its as you were for us, thanks. 

Thats 14 clubs now 

so not all about money 

its more about players well being and good on them i say 

 

if celtc and other players catch the virus through football am sure amateur players arent exempt from the virus 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Course there not exempt but this could go on for years until a vaccine is found so need to find a way of coping with it until that happens. Cant keep pulling plugs on everything. I wonder if it was the players choice to not play? I seriously doubt that. It would have most probably been money and not being able to pay them which would have been the issue more than anything else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, boy"z" said:

Course there not exempt but this could go on for years until a vaccine is found so need to find a way of coping with it until that happens. Cant keep pulling plugs on everything. I wonder if it was the players choice to not play? I seriously doubt that. It would have most probably been money and not being able to pay them which would have been the issue more than anything else. 

Well surely if its money the players will go and play elsewhere 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ya cant said:

Thats 14 clubs now 

so not all about money 

its more about players well being and good on them i say 

 

if celtc and other players catch the virus through football am sure amateur players arent exempt from the virus 

Nobody is exempt from the virus anywhere, in any setting. 
 

Some just believe halting life as we know it every 2 weeks isn’t exactly the best way to deal with it. And they’re absolutely spot on 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ya cant said:

Well surely if its money the players will go and play elsewhere 

Yes course they will go play elsewhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the season started they would have to play players wages. Without fans coming in the ground they have no income. I know a few boys who play in that league and Both their wages are triple figures a week each. No club can sustain that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If ye were seriously interested in the issue why weren't yer supporters socially distancing themselves at the game yesterday on the touchline Ya Cant? Ye seem yo be fluent with awe the covid regulations but apparently they don't apply to your club?  :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dugman said:

If ye were seriously interested in the issue why weren't yer supporters socially distancing themselves at the game yesterday on the touchline Ya Cant? Ye seem yo be fluent with awe the covid regulations but apparently they don't apply to your club?  :rolleyes:

Yes your correct 

but you try and stop people in a public park 

not easy if ye get a belt in the puss 

easy to pick faults out neeb both teams subs jumped the barrier leaving the bubble 

2 cars in the car park after the game when we went to close the gates 

went over to ask them to leave and one car had 3 cupar players in it and the other car had 2 cupar players in it with no masks on 

you do know car sharing isnt allowed and this is why there shouldnt be games on as all teams are breaking the protocols 

just saying as your trying to be the smart kant 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Close the car park then. That'll teach them and im sure it will make you feel better. As I've proven many times in the past I'm too smart for you but that's no exactly an achievement given your rants and embarrassing climbdown on here over the years.

What I wont do is take heed of some self appointed 'guardian of the people' who is happy to denigrate clubs and players who only want to play fitba in a unique environment. From what I see you just want everything stopped. Some might think you have had some sort of political agenda influencing your decision making process? C'est non? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...